£79 – London stay near Hyde Park, save 48%
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight stays in "splendidly well groomed" Kensington, "one of London’s most handsome neighbourhoods" (Lonely Planet), are now £79. This deal includes accommodation in a room with a mini-kitchen and saves up to 48% on the usual cost. The Resident Kensington is within walking distance of The Natural History Museum, The Victoria and Albert Museum, and The Royal Albert Hall.
- This deal is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays from 1 September, 2021-31 March, 2022. Fridays and Saturdays are £10 more
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double Room, for two
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer stays
- To travel with a child aged two or under, you can buy a voucher and pay an extra £15 direct to the hotel to stay in a King Room, which can fit a cot. Standard Double Rooms do not fit a cot. King Rooms are not available with this deal otherwise
- Children aged two and over are classed as adults and can stay in a Standard Double Room (max one adult and one child per room)
- A maximum of two adults are allowed per room, or one adult and one child sharing a bed
- One small dog can stay per room for an extra £50 per night (payable direct to the hotel). Guests must pay a £200 deposit (payable direct to the hotel), which is returned once the room has been inspected upon checkout
- Not available on 31 December, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Resident Kensington is an Edwardian townhouse
- Kensington is famous for its swanky restaurants and high-end fashion boutiques
- All rooms at The Resident Kensington have a mini kitchen with a fridge, a microwave, a kettle, crockery, cutlery, and glassware
- The hotel is close to some of the city's best-loved museums — the Natural History Museum is a 15-minute walk from the hotel, while the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Science Museum are both a 20-minute walk away
- Catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall, which is a 20-minute walk from the hotel
- Hyde Park is a 15-minute walk from the hotel, and you can walk to Kensington Gardens within 20 minutes
- Buckingham Palace can be reached within 25 minutes by Tube
- Earl's Court Tube station is less than five minutes' walk away
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 020 7244 2255 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by calling The Resident Kensington by 11am the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.