£140 – London stay at 'famous boutique hotel', 50% off
Why We Love This Deal
Stays at The Portobello Hotel — a "famous boutique hotel" (Fodor's) where "no two rooms are alike" (The Daily Telegraph) — now start at £140 and include daily breakfast. This deal is available seven days a week, includes peak summer dates, and saves up to 50% on direct rates.
- This deal is valid for stays seven days a week from 1 June-30 September, 2021
- Overnight accommodation in a Cosy Room, with daily breakfast, for two
- Other B&B room options are available — it's £155 to stay in a Comfy Double Room, £165 for a Jolly Good Room, £190 for a Roomy Room, £210 for a Splendid Room, and £240 for a Signature Room
- Cosy Rooms, Comfy Double Rooms, and Jolly Good Rooms have a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower; Roomy Rooms have a king-size bed, plus a shower and a bath; Splendid Rooms have a king-size or a four-poster bed, along with a shower, a free-standing bath, and a lounge area; Signature Rooms have a four-poster or circular bed, a free-standing bathtub, a shower, and a large lounge area
- Children can stay as part of this deal. Children under two can stay for free (cots are provided) when staying in Jolly Good Rooms, Roomy Rooms, Splendid Rooms, or Signature Rooms. Children under 16 can stay for an extra £60 per child, per night (payable direct to the hotel) when sharing a Splendid Room
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Portobello Hotel is in Notting Hill, famous for great bookshops, colourful houses, and the Portobello Road Market
- The hotel is famous for its past guests, including Johnny Depp and Kate Moss, who are said to have bathed in champagne in room 16; Alice Cooper, who stayed with his pet boa constrictor; and Robbie Williams, who so loved the circular bed in room 16 that he tried to buy it
- The Daily Mail says, "despite its celebrity clientele, The Portobello Hotel is very laid back and not pretentious"
- The hotel is "quirky yet with an abundance of heart" (The Daily Telegraph) and its interiors are "shabby chic meets Belle Époque" (Fodor's)
- Breakfast is served in the hotel's Sitting Room, or in the comfort of your own room
- After breakfast, the Sitting Room becomes a relaxing lounge, where you can enjoy drinks from the Honesty Bar and admire views over the hotel's private gardens
- Portobello Road Market is 15 minutes' walk away, and the hotel is 10 minutes' walk from the Gate Theatre and Ledbury Road, ideal for chic shopping opportunities
- The Museum of Brands is 15 minutes' walk from the hotel, and the British Museum can be reached with a 15-minute Tube journey
- The Notting Hill Gate, Holland Park, and Ladbroke Grove Tube stations are 10 minutes' walk away
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 020 77272 777 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Only email reservations will be possible until 2 June. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by calling The Portobello Hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.