£229 – London: 5-star Mayfair stay w/breakfast, save £109
Why We Love This Deal
The 5-star Flemings Mayfair Hotel is the type of place "you’d want to recommend to your friends", and it offers "superb, personable service" for the discerning traveller, says The Daily Telegraph. A fully refundable overnight stay at this sophisticated member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World group starts from £229 for two (£114.50 per person), saves up to £109 on direct rates, and includes breakfast and late checkout until 1pm. With the designer shops of Bond Street and Piccadilly just the around the corner, and Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, and Oxford Street all a short walk away, the location in a seriously upmarket neighbourhood of London could hardly be more convenient.
- An overnight stay in a Classic Double room at the 5-star Flemings Mayfair Hotel, including continental breakfast buffet, for two, until 26 December, 2021
- Rooms have a double or two twin beds, and tea- and coffee-making facilities, plus free Wi-Fi
- Late checkout until 1pm (on request)
- Book a Deluxe Double room, for an extra £50 per room, per night. These rooms have bespoke furniture including a queen-size bed, an additional Nespresso coffee machine, and bathrooms are done entirely in grey slate and have a heated marble mosaic floor and a rainfall shower or a tub
- Upgrade your stay to a Junior Suite for an extra £160 per room, per night, or to a Studio Suite for an extra £200 per room, per night. Suites are larger than regular rooms. Some Studio Suites on the ground floor have their own furnished patios, and all come with a private gin bar
- Not available on 2-11 July; 21-26 September, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Flemings Mayfair Hotel, converted from elegant Georgian townhouses, first opened in the 1850s and is one of the few family-owned luxury properties in London
- The walls of the Drawing Room are covered with hand-painted de Gournay wallpaper, and it has a marble fireplace
- The Art Deco styling and plush leather and velvet upholstery evokes the glamour of the 1930s at swanky Manetta's Bar, which serves refreshments and cocktails from a curated menu
- Ormer Mayfair, the hotel's restaurant, serves impeccable 5- to 9-course tasting menus made from seasonal British produce for an elevated dining experience; Tripadvisor users rate it as one of the Top 10 Fine Dining venues in the city out of more than 800 options, and it was voted one of the top five London places by Harden's Restaurant Guide
Children under 11 can stay for free when sharing room with parents. Pets are allowed for £55 per pet, per stay, payable direct to hotel. Children and pets must be requested and confirmed with hotel on reservation.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then click the link in the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Enter your voucher number in the 'Additional Details and Preferences' box when creating your booking to confirm your stay. Credit card details will need to be provided but no payment will be taken. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Flemings Mayfair Hotel at least seven days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.