£85 – London stay with breakfast: until Feb, 2022, save 72%
Why We Love This Deal
Stay right next to St Paul's Cathedral and walking distance from the Tate Modern, Borough Market, and the Barbican with this £85 deal, which saves up to 72% on the cost of booking direct. This deal includes breakfast and has availability into February, 2022, so you can book now and choose your travel dates later.
- This deal is valid for stays seven days a week from 17 May, 2021-28 February, 2022
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 10% discount on food and drinks purchased at the hotel during your stay
- It's £95 to stay in an Executive Room on B&B
- A 2-night B&B stay in a Superior Room costs £159; it's £179 to stay in an Executive Room
- You'll get 10% off food and drinks and 10% off spa treatments when staying in an Executive Room
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid from 17 May, 2021-28 February, 2022. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul’s is right by St Paul's Cathedral
- Admire views of the cathedral from the hotel's 7th-floor bar, Sabine Rooftop Bar*, which Metro describes as a "garden oasis"
- There's a spa with an 18-metre indoor swimming pool, a gym, a sauna, and a steam room (treatments available for an extra fee)
- Executive Double Rooms are larger than Superior Double Rooms
- Breakfast is served in Leo's Restaurant, where you can choose between a cold continental breakfast or a traditional hot full English breakfast
- The Millennium Bridge, the Tate Modern, Borough Market, and the Barbican are within 15-minutes' walk
- The Museum of London, the British Museum, and the Tower of London are each within 10 minutes' journey by bus, while the National Gallery is a 20-minute bus ride from the hotel
- Buckingham Palace can be reached within 20 minutes on the Tube
- St Paul's Tube station and Blackfriars train station are both less than five minutes' walk away
Children and pets cannot stay as part of this deal. Parking is not available. St Paul's Tube station and Blackfriars train station are both less than five minutes' walk away.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then visit www.jurysinns.com/stpaulspromotion to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by calling Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul’s by 2pm on the day of arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.