£79 – 'Stylish' central London hotel stay w/perks, save 43%
Why We Love This Deal
Opened in August, 2020, YOTEL Clerkenwell is a "minimalistic, tech-savvy, fun" (Daily Mail) contemporary hotel in a super central spot. Overnight stays, with breakfast and a late checkout time of 2pm, are now less than £40 per person, and save up to 43% on the regular rates — and you can travel from as soon as 17 May until January, 2022.
- This deal is valid for stays seven days a week from 7 June, 2021-2 January, 2022. If you're looking for a last-minute break as soon as lockdown lifts, it's £69 to stay from 17 May-6 June, 2021
- Overnight stay for two people in a Premium Queen Cabin
- Complimentary grab & go breakfast
- Late checkout until 2pm
- A 20% discount on all food and drinks purchased at the hotel
- It's an extra £10 per night to stay in a Premium Plus Cabin (payable to the hotel direct)
- It's an extra £60 to stay on 31 December (payable to the hotel direct)
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid 17 May, 2021-2 January, 2022. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Sun says YOTEL Clerkenwell is a "stylish modern hotel" and "a great base to see the capital" with "fun interiors" and "first-class accommodation"
- Clerkenwell and the surrounding area is home to some of London's best markets — including Spitalfields, Smithfield, and Exmouth — which sell everything from fashion, art, interiors, and music to some seriously tasty international food and indulgent cakes
- Soak up some history with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Old Bailey, or the Museum of London, or get your cultural fix with a trip to Sadlers Wells or The Barbican — all less than 15 minutes' walk from the hotel
- There is a whole host of bars and restaurants on the doorstep, and it's a 10-minute journey by taxi to the theatres of the West End or the museums, galleries, and riverside walks of the South Bank
- The hotel has excellent transport links: it's a 3-minute walk from Farringdon station and a 15-minute journey from London Bridge and Oxford Circus by taxi, bike, or public transport
- YOTEL's micro hotels combine compact rooms, space-saving design, and time-saving technology like self-check-in kiosks and keyless entry; there is super-fast Wi-Fi throughout
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel on email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by 3pm the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.