£149 & up – London: luxury Hyatt hotel stays into Dec, 2021
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 53% on a 2021 stay at a 5-star hotel in London's fashionable Marylebone. Sip cocktails in the Art Deco-style bar, dine in the Michelin-starred Italian restaurant, take a stroll around nearby Hyde Park, or hit the shops on Bond Street and Oxford Street, 10 minutes' walk from the hotel. This overnight break for two at Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill now starts from £149, and you can stay from reopening until the end of the year.
- Overnight accommodation in a Queen Bed, with full English breakfast, for two, until 31 March
- Stay in a King Bed for £169, or a King Bed with Garden View for £199
- Stay from 1 April-31 May for an extra £30 per night, from 1 June-31 August for an extra £90 per night, from 1 September-28 December for an extra £70 per night, or from 29-31 December, 2021, for an extra £100 per night (all supplements payable direct to the hotel)
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer stays
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid until 31 December, 2021*. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- This luxury central London hotel is inspired by Winston Churchill, and you can see elements of this throughout the property — from the grey pinstripe design on the bedhead, an homage to the suits he wore, to The Montagu Kitchen, which is modelled on the dining room at his former country home in Kent
- "Sitting on a quiet residential street facing Portman Square, the hotel offers a welcome escape from the busy shopping area of nearby Oxford Street" — The Daily Telegraph
- Facilities include the Michelin-starred Italian restaurant, Locanda Locatelli, and a retro Art Deco-style cocktail bar that has velvet wingback chairs
- The bar also has original photographs of Churchill and his wife Clementine, plus love letters they sent to each other, on the walls
- Hyde Park is a 5-minute walk from the hotel, while Bond Street and Oxford Street are a 10-minute walk away
- The property has "a sophisticated feel" (The Daily Telegraph), with marble pillars and floors, chandeliers, and a spacious lobby with a grand piano and paintings from the Thompson's Gallery
- There are several London Underground stations within walking distance of the hotel, including Marble Arch (five minutes), Bond Street (10 minutes), and Baker Street (less than 15 minutes). Paddington Station is around 20 minutes' walk away
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 020 7486 5800 / 080 8196 2712 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
No pets allowed. Maximum occupancy in Queen Bed is two people. Maximum occupancy in King Bed or King Bed with Garden View is three people; charges for the extra bed are as follows: children aged 0-12 stay free; guests aged 13+ are considered adults and are an extra £100 per night, including breakfast (payable direct to the hotel).
*Supplements may apply to some dates.