£85 – London hotel near Tower Bridge: stay into Apr, 2022
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight stays for two at Leonardo Royal Hotel London City (formerly Grange City Hotel), which is just a few steps from some of London's most iconic landmarks, are now £85. This deal saves up to 60% compared to direct rates, and you can stay from reopening until December, 2021. Update (09:45am, 20 January): This deal has been extended until 30 April, 2022.
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Room, with breakfast, for two
- Late checkout until 2pm (worth £20)
- A 2-night stay in a Superior Room with daily breakfast and late checkout is £169
- A 3-night stay in a Superior Room with daily breakfast and late checkout is £239
- Not available on 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 June; 2-3, 5-7, 9-11, 24 July; 2, 27-29 October, 2021
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. We have worked with the hotel and extended the dates you can use your voucher until 30 April, 2022. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Leonardo Royal Hotel London City reopened in September, 2020, following a multimillion-pound refurbishment
- The Tower of London, where you can discover 1000 years of "gruesome and compelling history" (Lonely Planet), is a 5-minute walk from the hotel, as is the iconic Tower Bridge
- Head over to London Bridge (around 20 minutes' walk) and feast your way round Borough Market, "the food hound's favourite market" (Time Out)
- Once a Royal Navy light cruiser, HMS Belfast is now a museum ship operated by the Imperial War Museum. It is moored on the south bank of the River Thames, a 20-minute walk from the hotel
- The hotel has two onsite bars, a restaurant, and an outdoor piazza that contains one of the largest remaining parts of London's old Roman wall
- Facilities at the hotel include a gym, an indoor swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, a steam room, and a spa
- The hotel has increased hygiene regulations, such as enhanced cleaning and social distancing in public areas, to protect against the spread of Covid-19
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo, then visit www.jurysinns.com/travelzoo to make your booking request, selecting Leonardo Royal Hotel London City and the desired dates of your stay. Reservations will be confirmed within 72 hours. Leonardo Hotels is managed by Jurys Inn. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
It's an extra £20 per night to stay in a Family Room (sleeps two adults and two children aged 12 or under). No pets allowed.
Up to 60% off
How to Book
(20 Member Ratings)