£59 – London stay nr British Museum with breakfast, 53% off
Why We Love This Deal
Right next to the British Museum, Grange Buckingham Hotel is a 4-star hotel that's within easy reach of the capital's best-loved sights, including Covent Garden, the Royal Opera House, and Hyde Park. Overnight stays for two, with an upgrade to a room with a kitchenette, are now £59 — that saves up to 53% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Double Room or an Executive Double Room, which has a kitchenette (subject to availability on arrival), with grab-and-go breakfast, for two
- Late checkout until 1pm (worth £24)
- It's £109 for a 2-night stay, with the extra night on B&B
- Not available on 31 December, 2020
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Grange Buckingham Hotel is in the centre of Bloomsbury, "London’s most learned quarter" (Condé Nast Traveller) — some of the neighbourhood's former literary inhabitants include Virginia Woolf, TS Eliot, and Charles Dickens
- The hotel is ideally located for sightseeing — you'll be staying right next to the British Museum
- The West End will right be on your doorstep, with the Royal Opera House, the Palace Theatre — the home of Harry Potter — and the heart of the Theatre District all under 15 minutes' walk away, and the London Coliseum within 20 minutes' walk
- Go shopping in Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square, where you'll find fashion and beauty boutiques, and an excellent selection of bars and restaurants
- You can reach other iconic London attractions by public transport — St. Paul's Cathedral, Hyde Park, and Westminster Abbey are all 20 minutes by Tube from the hotel
- You'll stay in a Superior Double Room or Executive Double Room (subject to availability on arrival), which has a king-size bed and a kitchenette
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
- See all our Christmas gift deals
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 020 7636 2474 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Grange Buckingham Hotel by 2pm the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.