£95 & up – Central London boutique hotel stay, save 64%
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 64% on stays at The Dixon, a new central London boutique hotel from Mariott’s exclusive Autograph Collection. With quirky design, smart technology, and a super spot overlooking the Thames, a stay at this hip hotel for less than £48 per person is an absolute steal. Plus, it's valid for stays throughout 2021.
- Overnight accommodation for two people in Superior Room on a room-only basis
- It's £129 for an overnight stay in a Superior Room with breakfast, a bottle of prosecco on arrival (worth £45), and a late checkout until 2pm (available seven days a week)
- It's £159 for an overnight stay in a Superior Room with breakfast, a bottle of prosecco on arrival (worth £45), afternoon tea for two (worth £28 per person), and a late checkout until 2pm (valid Friday-Saturday only)
- This offer is valid for stays seven days a week until 30 April, from 1-31 August, and from 1-30 December, 2021
- It's an extra £30 per night to stay from 1 May-31 July, 2021; or an extra £40 per night to stay from 1 September-30 November, 2021
- Upgrade to an Executive Room for an extra £20 per night until 9 January, 2021; then it's an extra £25 per night from 10 January-30 December, 2021 (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 31 December, 2020; 6-7, 10 July; 27-30 August; 13-15 September; 1-3 November, 2021
- Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays (prosecco is once per stay)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Set in a Grade II-listed building that previously served as the Tower Bridge Magistrates Court, The Dixon blends historical character with contemporary comforts
- The Tower of London, Winchester Palace, the Tate Modern gallery, and Shakespeare’s Globe are all less than a 25-minute walk from the hotel
- Sample gourmet treats at Borough Market, or explore the plethora of bars and restaurants at St Katharine Docks Marina — both are less than a 15-minute stroll from the hotel
- The hotel is part of Marriott's exclusive Autograph Collection — the rooms, lounges, and restaurant have eclectic design with curated artworks and smart technology
- Quirky touches include cocktails served in courtrooms, and coffee brewed just feet away from the jail cells — a nod to the previous incarnation of the hotel
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
- See all our Christmas gift deals
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. For any queries, call 0203 959 2900. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, if you decide not to travel, first cancel with the hotel (at least 24 hours prior to arrival), then contact us for a refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.