£12 – 'Cultural icon' Shakespeare's Globe: guided tour
Why We Love This Deal
You can now visit the world-famous Shakespeare's Globe, a "vital London cultural icon" and "The Bard's hallowed ground" (Time Out) for a guided tour for £12 — that's a saving of 29% on the usual price.
- An adult ticket* (aged 16 and over) to Shakespeare's Globe, including a 50-minute guided tour
- A child ticket (aged 5-15) is £7 instead of £10
- Valid Tuesday-Sunday until 31 October, 2021 — tours depart every hour between 10am-12pm Tuesday to Saturday, and 10am-11am Sunday
Why We Love It
- You will learn about the original Globe Theatre, which opened in 1599 — the present theatre was reconstructed in 1997 and was built using oak pegs, Tudor-style bricks, and thatch from Norfolk
- The tour includes colourful stories and secrets of the 1599 Globe, the reconstruction process in the 1990s, and how the building now works as an imaginative theatre space
- "Shakespeare's Globe was designed to resemble the original Globe as closely as possible, from the materials used in construction to the open-air stage that exposes viewers to London's changeable skies" — Lonely Planet
- It is popular with Travelzoo members — 97% of those who reviewed the theatre on a previous visit said they loved it
Must be used by one adult (aged 16 and over) in one visit. Under 15s must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst on site. Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (13 May, 2021).
How to Book
(210 Member Ratings)