£9 – Wembley Stadium behind-the-scenes tour, 52% off
Why We Love This Deal
You can now take a tour of Wembley Stadium and explore behind the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music venue. For £9, you will access unseen areas of the stadium and see first-hand the 1966 World Cup Final crossbar, and a host of musicians' memorabilia, as well immerse yourself in the stadium's history with the new multimedia handsets.
- A guided and self-guided tour of Wembley Stadium for one adult (aged 16+) or one child* (aged 15 and under)
- Valid daily until 30 September. Tours take place 10am-3pm
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 52% on the regular cost
- The tour includes the dressing rooms, the press room, the players' tunnel, pitchside and the Royal Box, where you can have your photograph taken with a replica of the FA Cup
- You can explore the new Crossbar Exhibition and The Walk of Legends, which relives some of Wembley Stadium's greatest moments, and showcases the stadium's history and heritage
- The stadium's new multimedia audio handsets feature exclusive interviews with the England team following the 2018 World Cup, as well as behind-the-scenes 360° videos
- The stadium is the home of the England football team, and has hosted major sport and music events, including two UEFA Champions League finals and sell-out concerts by Ed Sheeran, Adele and Taylor Swift
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.