£49 – 'Inventive' 2-AA-Rosette tasting menu & drinks for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The Advocate Arms Hotel is an 18th-century property in Market Rasen that has been awarded two Rosettes by The AA for its "confident cooking" and "inventive combinations". You and a friend can now visit for a tasting-menu dinner for less than £25 a head -- saving 42% on the usual cost.
- The 7-course tasting-menu for two, including six courses and a velouté course each
- A cocktail, glass of wine or soft drink up to the value of £7.95 each
- A voucher for one is £25 and a voucher for four is £98
- Valid 6-9pm Thursday-Saturday until 30 November, 2019; 2 January-31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- "The operation centres around the stylish restaurant where service is friendly yet professional and the food is a highlight," says The AA
- 100% of Travelzoo members who visited the venue on a previous deal and rated it for us said they loved it
- The Grimsby Telegraph says: "foodies will love this 18th-century pub", which is a 5-minute drive from the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(37 Member Ratings)