£32 – 3-course Sunday lunch & wine near Lincoln Cathedral
Why We Love This Deal
The Lincoln Hotel "enjoys superb uninterrupted views of Lincoln Cathedral", according to the AA. You and a friend can now get a 3-course Sunday lunch in their Cathedral Suite with a glass of wine each for £32 -- that's up to 53% less than usual.
- A 3-course lunch for two from the Sunday menu, including a starter, your choice of either a main course or dishes from the carvery, and a dessert each, plus a 175ml glass of wine each
- Valid 12-3pm Sunday until 24 November, 2019; 5 January-23 February, 2020
- Alternatively, you can visit for a 3-course dinner for two with wine for £39
Why We Love It
- Mains include your choice of gammon, beef or turkey from the carvery, served with seasonal vegetables and a Yorkshire pudding, or a main course from the Sunday menu
- You can see the ruins of the Eastgate -- one of the entrances to the city in the Roman era -- in the grounds of the hotel
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 53% off
How to Book
(253 Member Ratings)