£27 – Lunch & Wine for 2 w/Lincoln Cathedral Views, 40% Off
A 2-course lunch for two with a bottle of wine to share at The Lincoln Hotel -- which boasts "superb uninterrupted views of Lincoln Cathedral", according to The AA Hotel Guide 2017 -- is now £27.
Why We Love It
- Lunch for two with a bottle of wine to share would usually cost £45 -- you get it for £13.50 a head
- There are ruins of the Roman wall and Eastgate in the grounds of the hotel
- 98% of over 130 Travelzoo members who visited on a previous deal and rated their experience said they loved it
- A 2-course lunch for two people, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, and a bottle of house wine to share
- A 3-course lunch for two with a bottle of wine to share is £30
- A 2-course lunch for two is £24 and a 3-course lunch is £28; both options include a 250ml glass of house wine or a 175ml glass of prosecco each
- Valid 12-3pm daily
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Lunch daily until 31 May
How to Book
(131 Member reviews)