£34 – Lancashire spa day with 40-minute Decléor massage
Why We Love This Deal
Spa Naturel Fitness at the Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel & Spa -- a Grade II-listed country manor -- is offering a spa day, including a 40-minute Decléor treatment and access to the extensive leisure facilities for £34.
- A spa day for one, including a full day's access to the leisure facilities
- A choice of one 40-minute treatment from the following: Decléor Simply Smooth Me Facial and Back Ritual; Decléor Decléor Aromatherapy Discovery Facial and Arm Massage; aromatherapy back, neck and shoulder massage; full-body exfoliation and body polish; luxury manicure or pedicure; gel nails
- Robe and slipper hire
- A voucher for two is £68
- You can also get a Total Indulgence Spa Day, including two 25-minute treatments, all-day access and lunch for £59 instead of £75; a voucher for two is £115
- Valid 9am-9pm Monday-Thursday until 31 March, 2020. A £15 per-person supplement applies to Friday-Sunday bookings, payable directly to the venue
Why We Love It
- You pay £34 for this pamper package -- the treatment alone would usually cost up to £48
- Leisure facilities include a 12-metre swimming pool, a whirlpool, a laconium, a steam room, a rock sauna, an aroma grotto and a bio sauna
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.