£29 – 3-course meal for 2 at country pub near Preston
Why We Love This Deal
The Stags Head Goosnargh is a "tastefully decorated" (WhatPub?) country pub near Preston, with a large beer garden and dishes made from locally sourced ingredients. With this deal, you and a friend can get three courses each for £29 -- saving up to 51% on the usual cost.
- A 3-course meal for two from the Main Menu*, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each
- A voucher for one is £15
- Valid 12-9pm Monday-Friday until 29 November, 2019; 2 January-28 February, 2020
Why We Love It
- The Stags Head Goosnargh sources its produce locally -- meat comes from Brendan Anderton Butchers of Longridge, fruit and veg is delivered by local firm Thomas Moss, ice cream comes from Wallings of Cockerham, and poultry comes from Johnson & Swarbrick, which is less than a mile from the pub
- We like the sound of the Goosnargh chicken liver pâté to start, followed by the Brendan Anderton Ribble Reward rump steak and chips, and the sticky toffee pudding for dessert
- 94% of Travelzoo members who visited the Stags Head Goosnargh and rated their experience said they loved it
- The Stags Head is a family-friendly pub with an outdoor wooden play area and a selection of board games
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 51% off
How to Book
(82 Member Ratings)