£29 – Lancs barge cruise for 2 inc afternoon tea, save 50%
Why We Love This Deal
A Lancashire canal cruise for two with a selection of dining options is now available for £29 -- that's less than £15 a head.
- A 90-minute canal cruise for two, including one of the following dining options: afternoon tea, a hotpot or full English breakfast*
- A voucher for one is £15 and a voucher for four is £49
- Valid until 11 December, 2019; 14 January-31 March, 2020. The afternoon tea cruise is valid daily at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm; the breakfast cruise is valid 10am Saturday-Sunday; the hotpot cruise is valid at 6pm on Wednesdays and Sundays. Please check the website for availability
Why We Love It
- You save 50% on the usual cost of this experience
- Cruises depart from the Ring O'Bells pub and travel along the Leeds and Liverpool Canal
- You'll have views of the Pennines as you pass through the Lancashire countryside
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be used by two people in one visit. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(44 Member Ratings)