£29 – Lancs barge cruise for 2 inc afternoon tea, save 50%
A Lancashire canal cruise including afternoon tea and sparkling wine is now less than £15 a head.
- A 90-minute canal cruise for two, including a glass of sparkling wine each, a selection of sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, assorted cakes and a choice of unlimited tea or coffee
- A voucher for one is £15 and a voucher for four is £49
- Valid from 12-2.30pm Mon-Fri; 12-2pm Sat-Sun until 28 Feb.
- You can also get a 90-minute breakfast canal cruise for two, including a glass of bucks fizz each and a full English breakfast including bacon, eggs, sausages, beans, tomato and toast, as well as tea or coffee. This offer is £15 for one, £29 for two and £49 for four.
Why We Love It
- Cruises depart from the Ring O'Bells pub and travel along the Leeds and Liverpool Canal
- You'll have views of the Pennines as you pass through the Lancashire countryside
- 91% of Travelzoo members who visited on a previous deal and rated their experience said they loved it
There is a maximum of 10 people per booking and a maximum of five vouchers per booking. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
12-2.30pm Mon-Fri; 12-2pm Sat-Sun until 28 Feb
How to Book
(106 Member Ratings)