£39 – 'Lavish' afternoon tea & prosecco for 2 in Kent
Why We Love This Deal
Rowhill Grange Hotel, set in 15 acres of "glorious" (The Daily Telegraph) gardens in the Kent countryside, is offering afternoon tea with prosecco for two for £19.50 a head — saving you 45% on the usual cost.
- Afternoon tea for two, including finger sandwiches, scones with cream and preserves, and a selection of cakes and pastries, served with tea or coffee and a 125ml glass of prosecco, each
- You can swap your prosecco for champagne for an extra £6 per couple
- Valid 12-5pm Monday-Friday until 30 April, 2021
- Saturdays and Sundays are available for an extra £5 per person (supplement payable direct to the hotel)
Why We Love It
- You'll save over £30 on this afternoon-tea package for two
- The "lavish" afternoon teas at Rowhill Grange Hotel are "something of a local institution", says The Daily Telegraph in its 8/10 review
- The AA awards this "upmarket boutique hotel" two AA Rosettes
- See all our Christmas gift deals
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(22 Member Ratings)