£35 – Afternoon tea for 2 in Kent countryside, 26% off
Why We Love This Deal
The Secret Garden, a restored coach house in the Kent countryside with a cobbled courtyard, is now offering afternoon tea for two for £35.
- Traditional afternoon tea for two, including a selection of finger sandwiches, warm fruit and plain scones served with clotted cream, jam and fresh fruit, and a selection of seasonal fancies, served with tea or coffee
- A voucher for one is £18
- Valid 11am-5pm Monday-Friday 2 January-31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- The rustic-chic dining room leads out on to a smart terrace
- You can also take a stroll around the Victorian-era walled garden
- An impressive 99% of our members who have previously visited this venue on a different experience said they loved it
- You will save 26% on the in-house offer if you visit January-February, and you'll save more -- 29% -- if visiting in March
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
No maximum number of vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(74 Member Ratings)