£45 – Kent seafront pub: 'imaginative' 3-course meal for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Pearson's Arms on Whitstable seafront recently appeared in The i Paper's 50 best UK places to eat by the sea feature. You and a friend can now get an "imaginative" (The Good Pub Guide 2019) meal with coffee and chocolates for £22.50 a head, saving up to 41% on the usual cost.
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two from the à la carte menu*, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each
- Coffee and homemade chocolates each to finish
- A voucher for four is £88
- Valid for lunch (12-2:30pm) Monday-Friday or dinner (6-9:30pm) Tuesday-Friday from 1 October-13 December, 2019 and 2 January-28 February, 2020
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 41% on the regular price of this 3-course lunch or dinner
- This "relaxed seafront hostelry" serves the "county's best", says The AA Pub Guide 2018
- "Highly regarded" food awaits at this beachside pub, where "there's something for everyone" -- The Good Pub Guide 2019
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 41% off
How to Book
(139 Member Ratings)