£29 – Afternoon tea for 2 in Kent countryside, 33% off
The Secret Garden, a restored coach house in the Kent countryside overlooking a cobbled courtyard, is now offering afternoon tea for two for £29 -- that's 33% less than the regular price.
- Traditional afternoon tea for two people, including a selection of finger sandwiches, warm fruit and plain scones served with clotted cream, jam and fresh fruit, a selection of seasonal fancies and tea and coffee
- A voucher for one is £15
- Valid 11am-5pm Mon-Fri from 1 Nov, 2017-31 Mar, 2018
Why We Love It
- The dining room is decorated in a rustic-chic style and leads out on to a smart terrace
- You can also take a stroll around the Victorian-era walled garden
- This experience would usually cost £43.90 -- you'll get it for less than £15 a head
- An impressive 100% of our members who have previously visited this venue on a different experience said they loved it
No maximum number of vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
1 Nov, 2017-31 Mar, 2018
How to Book
(44 Member Ratings)