£39 – Michelin-recommended meal for 2 at historic Kent pub
For £39, saving up to 41% on the regular price, you can now get a 3-course meal for two at Michelin-recommended The Hengist in Aylesford.
- A 3-course meal* from the à la carte Dining Menu, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each
- A voucher for four is £78
- Valid 12-3pm Mon-Sat; 6-9pm Mon-Fri until 30 Nov, 2017; 1 Jan-28 Feb, 2018
- Alternatively, for £25 for two, you can get a 2-course lunch from the set menu and a coffee each -- this option is valid 12-3pm Mon-Sat
- We've also negotiated an offer for afternoon tea -- now £19 for two and £37 for four (or £13 for one, £26 for two and £52 for four, including a glass of bubbly); valid 12 or 3pm, Mon-Sat
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo members pay just £19.50 a head to dine from the à la carte menu -- we like the sound of the ham hock and black pudding terrine, followed by the slow smoked pork belly, and the plum tarte tatin with clotted cream to finish
- The 16th-century timbered house is described as "characterful" by The Michelin Guide 2017, which praises the "ambitious modern British dishes"
- The Grade II-listed property is in the historic village of Aylesford on the River Medway
No maximum group size. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Lunch Mon-Sat; dinner Mon-Fri until 30 Nov; 1 Jan-28 Feb
How to Book
(105 Member Ratings)