£19 – Afternoon tea for 2 in Kent, 52% off
Set in a "characterful 16th-century timbered house" (The Michelin Guide 2017), The Hengist restaurant is now offering afternoon tea for two for £19 -- that's less than £10 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of homemade finger sandwiches, fruit scones with jam and clotted cream, chocolate éclairs, fruit tartlets, Victoria sponge and unlimited pots of tea
- A voucher for four is £37
- You can add a glass of bubbly each -- this option is £13 for one, £26 for two or £52 for four
- Valid at 12 or 3pm, Mon-Sat, until 28 Feb, 2018
- Alternatively, you can get a 2-course set lunch with coffee (£25 for two; valid 12-3pm Mon-Sat) or a 3-course meal (£39 for two or £78 for four; valid for 12-3pm Mon-Sat and 6-9pm Mon-Fri)
Why We Love It
- You save 52% on the regular cost of afternoon tea
- The Grade II-listed property is in the historic village of Aylesford on the River Medway -- on warm days you can take tea on the riverside terrace
No maximum number of vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Mon-Sat until 28 Feb, 2018
How to Book
(95 Member Ratings)