£29 – Award-winning Kent inn: afternoon tea & bubbly for 2
You and a friend can get afternoon tea with bubbly or a bellini for less than £15 a head at the Grade II-listed Marquis at Alkham near Dover.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of finger sandwiches, fruit scones with jam and clotted cream, and a selection of desserts, served with your choice of tea or coffee and either a 125ml glass of prosecco or a bellini each
- A voucher for four is £58
- Valid 3-5pm Tue-Sat; 3:30-5pm Sun-Mon until 30 Nov, 2017; 2 Jan-28 Feb, 2018
Why We Love It
- You save up to 40% on the regular price of afternoon tea and a drink for two
- The 2-AA-Rosette restaurant offers a "relaxed atmosphere", according to The Michelin Guide 2017, which also awards the eatery a Michelin Plate in recognition of "a good, simple meal"
- Condé Nast Traveller praises the "switched-on staff" and "lovely views"
- In nice weather, you can take tea on the outside terrace
There is no maximum number of vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Daily until 30 Nov, 2017; 2 Jan-28 Feb, 2018
How to Book
(146 Member Ratings)