£35 – Meal for 2 at celebrity-chef gastropub near Maidstone
For £17.50 a head, you can now visit The Windmill in Hollingbourne -- owned by celebrity chef Richard Phillips -- for a 2-course lunch or dinner for two with coffee and chocolates.
- A 2-course lunch or dinner for two people from the à la carte menu, including a main course and a starter or a dessert each*
- Coffee and homemade chocolates each to finish
- Valid 12-2:30, 5:30-9:30pm, Mon-Fri until 30 Nov; 2 Jan-29 Mar, 2018
Why We Love It
- You save up to 40% on a 2-course à la carte meal for two
- The kitchen at this “characterful” inn uses locally sourced produce to create "hearty British dishes" (The Michelin Guide 2017)
- The Windmill is in the "beautiful village of Hollingbourne" and is "full of distinctive character", says The AA Pub Guide 2017
- 95% of Travelzoo members who visited on a previous deal said they loved it
There is no maximum number of vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Lunch & dinner Mon-Fri until 30 Nov; 2 Jan-29 Mar, 2018
How to Book
(92 Member Ratings)