£139 – 2-night Broadstairs stay with breakfast, save 30%
Why We Love This Deal
Praised by The Daily Telegraph for its "beautiful interiors", "inviting public areas", and "fabulous sea views", The Bay Tree in the Kent seaside town of Broadstairs is now offering 2-night breaks for two for £139. This offer saves up to 30% on the regular price and is available from October until April next year.
- This deal is valid Sunday-Friday from 1 October, 2021-4 April, 2022
- Two nights' accommodation in a Non-Seaview*, Partial Seaview, or Seaview room (subject to availability upon booking), with daily full English breakfast, for two
- Three-night stays with daily breakfast are £179
- Not available on 23-31 October; 20 December, 2021-2 January; 12-20 February, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Broadstairs is a handsome seaside town on the Kent coast. It's known for its seven sandy beaches, characterful fisherman's cottages, and dining options that include everything from smart restaurants to old-fashioned ice cream parlours
- The Bay Tree sits in a prominent clifftop spot above the sandy beach of Stone Bay, and around five minutes' walk from horseshoe-shaped Viking Bay
- The Daily Telegraph praises the "fabulous" sea views from the bedrooms — there are also sea views from the terrace, the library bar, the bay-windowed sitting room, and the restaurant, which serves dishes made using locally sourced ingredients
- You can walk or cycle the Viking Coastal Trail, which follows the coast to Margate one way and Ramsgate the other
- Dickens House Museum is less than 10 minutes' walk from the property; the author was a regular visitor to Broadstairs, and the museum is housed in the cottage that inspired Betsey Trotwood's home in David Copperfield
- You can see the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
Dogs can stay from £10 a night in select rooms, but are not allowed in the restaurant. Please enquire upon booking. Breakfast can be served in your room if you don't want to leave your dog unattended.
Children cannot stay as part of this offer.
Free parking for guests is offered on a first-come, first-served basis in the car park at the rear of the property. Broadstairs railway station is around 15 minutes' walk from the hotel. Trains to London take around an hour and 40 minutes.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01843 862502 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with The Bay Tree at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 30% off
Limited Quantity Available
How to Book
(19 Member Ratings)