£159 – Kent: Country-Mansion Stay with Breakfast, Save 40%
10 August has sold out
You can now save up to 40% on an overnight break for two at The Salutation -- a Grade I-listed property in the medieval town of Sandwich, set on the banks of the River Stour. Bed-and-breakfast stays at this country mansion are now £159 per room, including free entry to The Salutation Gardens.
Why We Love It
- The Queen Anne-style property features a quintessentially English décor with classic country-house interiors
- Guests get free access to The Salutation Gardens, originally designed by famous English architect Edwin Lutyens in 1912
- The grounds also feature a fine-dining restaurant, a bowling lawn, a tea room and a plant nursery
- The port town of Dover and the cathedral city of Canterbury are both around 20 minutes' drive away
- Main House Double rooms (Edwin, Gertrude, Jekyll and Lutyens) are on the second floor, while Knightrider House Double rooms (St Andrews and St Georges) are in one of the older outbuildings
- Accommodation in a Main House Double or Knightrider House Double room (subject to availability), with freshly cooked breakfast, for two
- A 2-night stay, with daily breakfast, is £318
- Not available on 24 Sep
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01304 619919 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
When You Can Go
Sun-Thu until 28 Sep