£99—Kent vineyard: tasting, tour & bottle of bubbly for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Treat yourself and a friend to an idyllic day out at the expansive 60-hectare Gusbourne estate. Soak in the scenic views amidst the vines, sample premium sparkling wines, and take home an award-winning bottle of bubbly for less than £50 per person.
- A 1-hour sparkling wine tasting for two, including a hosted tasting of four sparkling wines accompanied by a plate of local bread and cheese
- A self-guided tour to explore Gusbourne estate
- A bottle of Gusbourne Rosé 2019 to take hom*e
- Valid at 11am or 2pm on Wednesday-Sunday between 2 January-31 May, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- This hour-long informal yet informative tasting allows you to sample Gusbourne's Brut Reserve, Rosé, Blanc de Blancs, and Blanc de Noirs, accompanied by a plate of local bread and cheese.
- Chief Winemaker Charlie Holland—the only three-time winner of the IWSC English Wine Producer of the Year—oversees every stage of the winemaking process.
- Gusbourne Estate won several awards at the prestigious international Decanter Awards 2023, including "Best in Show" for their Blanc de Blancs 2018 sparkling wine.
- Your knowledgeable host will talk you through the four sparkling wines in the atmospheric cellar door tasting room.
- Condé Nast Traveller, Good Housekeeping, Evening Standard, and Countrylife magazine are amongst the many publications that cite Gusbourne Estate as one of the best vineyards in the country.
- After the tasting, enjoy a stroll amongst the vines with a self-guided tour around the estate and vineyards.
Travelzoo tip: The vineyard is a 15-minute drive from Ashford and 10 minutes by car from Rye. Trains from London St Pancras take around 30 minutes to Ashford International station.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account". After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher. Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once a date has been booked, should you wish to cancel or rearrange your session, contact Gusbourne directly a minimum of 28 days prior to your session. Gusbourne will try to accommodate your date change request subject to the availability of alternative dates. If you do not arrive for your scheduled booking, then the voucher cannot be exchanged. Any request for a transfer must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.