£579pp – 8-nt Nepal adventure w/tiger safari & ballooning
Why We Love This Deal
Combine exhilarating outdoor activities, jungle wildlife, golden temples, and majestic views over the Himalayas on an adventure-filled journey through Nepal. This fully refundable offer from Luxury Holidays Nepal is now £579 per person, includes a plethora of things to do during the tour conducted by an expert English-speaking guide, and saves up to 50% on direct rates. Even more, you can travel — flights excluded — on select dates between June, 2021, and June, 2023.
- Book an 8-night (9-day) adventure for £579 per person:
- Two nights' accommodation at the 3-star Timber House (or similar) in Kathmandu, with breakfast
- One night's accommodation at the River Fun Beach Resort tented camp (or similar) along the Trishuli River, with full board covering breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Two nights' accommodation at the 3-star Hotel Seven Star (or similar) in Ratnanagar near the Chitwan National Park, with full board covering breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Three nights' accommodation at the 3-star Hotel Crown Himalayas (or similar) in Pokhara, with breakfast
- Private roundtrip airport transfers between Tribhuvan International Airport and your hotel in Kathmandu, on the first and last day of the tour
- Shared ground transportation throughout the tour
- Pre-tour orientation session with your English-speaking tour guide in Kathmandu and their services throughout the trip
- River rafting and all equipment (such as life jacket, paddles, waterproof bag) at the Trishuli River
- Jungle activities and a 5-hour jeep safari game drive at the Chitwan National Park
- Paragliding, bungee jumping, ziplining, and hot air ballooning in Pokhara
- Full-day guided sightseeing tour in Pokhara and the surrounding valley
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary of this 8-night (9-day) tour
- Farewell dinner with cultural program in Kathmandu
- All government taxes and official expenses
- You can book a 9-night (10-day) tour following a slightly different Kathmandu-Chitwan National Park-Pokhara-Kali Gandaki River-Pokhara-Kathmandu route. This option includes an additional night in Pokhara, and two rafting adventures and night camping under the stars at the Kali Gandaki River, for £649 per person
- Prices are per person, based on two sharing. Solo travellers can stay in their own room for an extra US$200-US$250 (approximately £146-£183) per person, per tour. Must be requested and confirmed on reservation; payable direct to Luxury Holidays Nepal
Why We Love It
- Join a fun-packed itinerary through Nepal's subtropical lowlands, and get a glimpse of majestic Himalayan peaks as you visit ancient towns and natural wonders in between thrilling outdoor activities
- Ride the waves of a river as you raft downstream, fly the world's steepest zipline that's also one of the longest and fastest, admire the stunning Annapurna mountain range in the distance as you paraglide from a hilltop near Sarangkot, and take in bird's-eye views over villages dotted in idyllic farmlands as you glide above them in a hot air balloon — all included in your package
- You'll go on a game drive in Chitwan National Pak, a UNESCO-listed reserve with a varied habitat and "sizeable animal populations, making it one of the best national parks for viewing wildlife in Asia" (Lonely Planet). You might spot tigers, rhinos, elephants, and many other mammal and bird species
- Visit some of the top attractions in and around the laid-back town of Pokhara, such as Phewa Lake, the hindu Barahi Temple dedicated to Goddess Durga, and Gupteshwor Mahadev, one of the longest caves in Nepal. You'll have time to wander around in the capital, Kathmandu, and see Patan Durbar Square, and Boudha Stupa, or browse for souvenirs before watching a colourful folklore show on your last evening
- An outstanding 100% of Tripadvisor reviewers have rated this tour company, Luxury Holidays Nepal, as very good or excellent
Travelzoo Tip: We found indirect return flights to Kathmandu from £533 per person*, which means you could get this holiday including flights from £1112 per person.
*Price found on Skyscanner on 30 March, 2021, based on a return indirect flight from London to Kathmandu via Doha with Qatar Airways in October, 2021.
Tour grade: This tour includes activities of easy and moderate difficulty level. Activities don't require previous experience, however you must be physically healthy and familiar with regular exercise. It is strongly recommended to obtain a personal travel insurance that covering extreme sports. See service Luxury Holidays Nepal's useful info page, and enquire for further details on reservation with service provider.
Departure dates: 8-night tours depart on the 4 and 15 of each month, with maximum 20 participants per group. 9-night tours depart on the 5 and the 16 of each month, with maximum 25 participants per group. You can travel 4 June, 2021-16 June, 2023.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your tour (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply). Reservations are subject to availability. Book at least 60 days in advance to secure your desired travel dates. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Occupancy Rules: All prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room. If you are travelling alone, you will be paired with another traveller of the same gender. Solo travellers can get their own rooms for an extra US$200 (approximately £146) per person, on the 8-night tour, or US$250 (approximately £183) per person, on the 9-night tour; payable direct to Luxury Holidays Nepal.
Cancellation and Refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Luxury Holidays Nepal at least 30 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Tour does NOT include: International flights; Nepal entry visa (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu; tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days is US$30, approximately £22, per person); lunch, dinner and drinks in Kathmandu and Pokhara (but farewell dinner on the last night in Kathmandu is included); personal travel insurance; tips for the guide and the driver (tipping is expected); any other expenses which are not mentioned in the itinerary.