Sold outThis deal was published January 23, 2024 and sold out February 29, 2024. See current deals
£170—Mykonos: 5-star suite stay w/sea views, save up to 48%
Why We Love This Deal
Pristine beaches, white-sugar-cube towns, and vibrant nightlife are what makes Mykonos the great glamour island of Greece. You can now stay in a suite at a 5-star resort, with stunning sunset views over the Aegean Sea, from £170 per night.
Flights are not included, but we found direct return flights from £49*, and the hotel offers free shared return transfers from Mykonos Airport. So, you could get a weeklong break including flights from £644 per person.
- Sunset Deluxe Sea View Suite:
- £170 per night from 6 April-31 May; 1-31 October, 2024
- £255 per night from 1-30 June; 1-30 September, 2024
- £342 per night from 1 July-31 August, 2024
Superior Sea View Suite w/infinity pool:
- £249 per night from 6 April-31 May; 1-31 October, 2024
- £419 per night from 1-30 June; 1-30 September, 2024
- £590 per night from 1 July-31 August, 2024
- All stays include return airport transfers, daily breakfast, one cocktail per person (once per stay), and a 20-minute massage per person (once per stay)
More Reasons to Go
- This luxury resort's idyllic hillside spot offers breathtaking views from every angle. The soft sands of Agios Ioannis beach are a 10-minute walk away.
- The Cycladic architecture reflects quintessential Mykonos, while chic greys and golds indoors provide a modern twist.
- The spa boasts a couple's treatment room, a sauna, a hammam, and a huge infinity pool which lights up at night for a magical starlit atmosphere.
- The restaurant serves a delectable combination of Greek and Japanese cuisine made from fresh, seasonal ingredients, where you can dine al fresco as you watch the sun set over the island (additional costs apply).
- Mykonos Town is a 10-minute drive away; it's here where you'll find the island's distinctive 16th-century windmills and a maze of winding alleys filled with art galleries and cafés. If you're in the mood to party, the area is renowned for its legendary nightlife, which sees celebs flocking here every year.
- For an extra special stay, upgrade to a Superior Sea View Suite with a private infinity pool from an extra £79 per night.
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at +30 22890 77773 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. A tourism tax of 5€ (approximately £4.30) per person, per night, applies (payable directly to the hotel).
Occupancy Rules: Price based on two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is two adults. Arrival with children is possible upon prior request (enquire when booking; charges may apply). Accessible rooms are not available; enquire when booking. Pets are not allowed at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more information.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.