£175—Stay in the Champagne region w/tastings & vineyard tour
Why We Love This Deal
The sparkle of Champagne doesn't just come from its honey-coloured tipples; the vineyard-carpeted landscapes hide flower-filled villages, sprawling châteaux, and extravagant champagne houses. For £175, you and a friend can now spend two nights in this UNESCO-listed region, including a guided vineyard tour and a vintage champagne tasting.
Flights are not included, but we found direct return flights to Paris (which is two hours away by car) from £46*, so you could get a 2-night stay including flights from £133.50 per person. We also found return Eurostar fares from £78 per person.
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 30 April, 2024. A supplement of 15€ (approximately £13) per room, per night, applies to Friday and Saturday stays (payable directly to the hotel)
- Two nights' accommodation for two people in a Superior Room
- Daily breakfast
- A tasting session including three vintage champagne samples each (once per stay)
- A guided tour of the estate's vineyard (one per stay)
- A sharing plate of local delicacies in the hotel's champagne bar
- Add extra nights, including breakfast, for £89 per room, per night
- Not available on 25 February-10 March, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- The hotel is in Côte des Blancs, named for its 3000-plus hectares of white grape vineyards.
- Legend has it that Dom Pérignon—a blind monk who was reputedly blessed with exceptional taste buds and a heightened sense of smell—invented champagne in Hautvillers, a sleepy village less than 30 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- The quintessentially French town of Epernay, home to some of the world’s greatest Champagne House headquarters, is also less than half an hour away.
- At the hotel, enjoy a tasting session of three vintage champagnes, and share a platter of locally sourced delicacies in the champagne bar.
Occupancy rules: Price based on two guests per room. Children up to two years stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is two adults and one child. Children aged 2-12 can stay in the same room for an additional 23€ (approximately £20), payable directly to the hotel. Accessible rooms are available; contact the hotel for more information. Parking is 5€ (approximately £4) per vehicle, per day. You can upgrade to a Junior Suite for an additional 20€ (approximately £17) per room, per night.
How to book: Purchase your voucher(s) from Travelzoo then call +33 3 26 52 20 76 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability. To secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking earlier. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account." After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation policy, and must be made at least 15 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.