£112—Munich: boutique city-centre hotel, up to 46% off
Why We Love This Deal
Munich's Au-Haidhausen district is one of the prettiest in the city—think shady beer gardens, waterside green spaces, and late-19th-century architecture. You can now stay at a boutique hotel in the city's French Quarter for £112—and save up to 46% on the usual cost.
Flights are not included, but we found direct return fares from £62*, so you could get a 2-night break including flights from £174 per person.
- Stay seven days a week until 30 April, 2024
- Not available on 4-8 January; 5-6, 12-13 March; 8-11 April, 2024
- Overnight accommodation for two people in a Grand Double Room, including breakfast
- Access to MOMA Lounge, with all-inclusive soft drinks
More Reasons to Go
- You'll be within walking distance of countless bars, restaurants, clubs, independent shops, and the Gasteig (one of Munich's top cultural venues).
- The design-led hotel has a striking neo-Renaissance façade and a lounge with all-inclusive soft drinks.
- It's opposite Munich East station, with frequent S-Bahns, U-Bahns, buses, and trams to any desired city destination.
- The Times lists this deluxe hotel as one of the best places to stay for a short break in Munich.
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call +49 89 4482424 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Occupancy Rules: Price based on two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is two adults and one child up to 12 years of age. Children under 3 stay free. Children aged 4-12 are an additional 39€ (approximately £34) per night on a room-only basis (payable directly to the hotel). Cots are available on request. Accessible rooms are not available (contact the hotel for more details).
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.