£149 & up—Deluxe stay on Venice's Grand Canal, save 45%
Why We Love This Deal
Stay at a deluxe hotel on Venice's Grand Canal, and spend crisp days exploring this enchanting city at a slower pace. Float under Christmas lights on mist-shrouded canals and get lost among the quieter, fairy-lit alleyways, while saving up to 45% on the usual cost.
Flights are not included, but we found direct return fares from £40, so you could get a 2-night break including flights from £189 per person.
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Double Room for two, including breakfast and a welcome drink each
- £149... Sunday-Thursday stays until 26 December
- £175... Sunday-Thursday stays from 6 January-31 March
- £245... Sunday-Thursday stays from 1-30 April
- Friday and Saturday stays are an additional 30€-50€ (approximately £26-£44) per room, per night (payable directly to the hotel)
- Not available on 16-21 April
More Reasons to Go
- This 4-star hotel is right by the bobbing gondolas of the Grand Canal, within easy walking distance of the Rialto Bridge, Piazza San Marco, and the Accademia.
- During December, the city is illuminated with fairy lights; head to the Christmas markets at Campo Santo Stefano to stock up on traditional Venetian goodies (from 21 November).
- Originally built in the 1300s, Hotel Palazzo Barocci features modern décor, Venetian artwork, and striking pieces of Murano glass.
- We've also negotiated up to 46% off stays during January-April, 2024, including Venice Carnival dates (27 January-13 February).
Travelzoo tip: click here to find deals for things to do on your trip to Venice
Occupancy rules: Price based on two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is two adults. Accessible rooms are available; contact the hotel directly for further information. A city tax of 5€ (approximately £4) per guest, per night, applies (payable directly to the hotel).
How to book: Purchase your voucher(s) from Travelzoo then call +39 041 2960650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability. To secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking earlier. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account." After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.