£225—Spend 2 nights in Florence until March, 48% off
Why We Love This Deal
There are some big perks to travelling to Florence in the cooler months—the streets are less crowded, you'll skip most of the museum queues, and the city is lit up with fairy lights. With this deal, you save up to 48% on two nights at a deluxe hotel within strolling distance of some of the city's top sights, including the Ponte Vecchio and Piazza del Duomo.
Flights are not included, but we found direct return fares from £51*, so you could get a 2-night break including flights from £163.50 per person.
- Valid for stays from 1 November, 2023-25 March, 2024. A supplement of 10€ (approximately £9) per room, per night, applies to Friday and Saturday stays in December and March (payable directly to the hotel)
- Two nights' accommodation for two people in a Superior Room, with daily breakfast
- A bottle of prosecco on arrival (once per stay)
- Add extra nights for £129 per room, per night
- Not available on 10-11, 14 November; 8, 30-31 December, 2023; 1, 10 January; 29 February; 1-2, 5-8, 14-15, 20-22 March, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- Feast on pasta in quaint piazzas, see Botticelli's famous "Birth of Venus" at the Uffizi Gallery, and cross the medieval Ponte Vecchio over the Arno River—all are within strolling distance of your charming 4-star hotel.
- Visit in December and wander the Christmas markets at Piazza Santa Croce, or marvel as some of the city's most famous buildings are illuminated with Christmas projections during the Green Line Festival.
- You'll be welcomed at the hotel with a bottle of prosecco, and will stay in a Superior Room; hotel facilities include a restaurant serving Tuscan cuisine and a bar with indoor and outdoor courtyard seating.
Occupancy rules: Price based on two guests per room. Children up to two years stay free of charge. A tourist tax of 5€ (approximately £4) per person, per night, applies (payable directly to the hotel).
How to book: Purchase your voucher(s) from Travelzoo then call +39 0552 7931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability. To secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking earlier. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account." After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation policy, and must be made at least five days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.