£435pp—12-nt Himalayan trek w/transfers & hotels, 59% off
Why We Love This Deal
Epic adventures amid soaring peaks and sparkling glaciers await you in Nepal, home to eight of the world's ten tallest mountains and some of the rarest wildlife on Earth. This captivating country is best explored on foot and with this deal, you can save up to 59% on a 12-night trek to Annapurna Base Camp—the "best trek in Nepal", according to Lonely Planet. For £435 per person, you'll get all of your transfers, accommodation, and guides included, and can travel during any month until December, 2024. We've also negotiated up to 48% off a 13-night trek to the iconic Everest Base Camp.
International flights are not included, but we found 1-stop return flights from £750*, so you could get this trek, including flights from £1185 per person.
- Annapurna Base Camp tours depart on the 5th, 17th, and 23rd of each month until December, 2024; Everest Base Camp tours depart on the 2nd, 14th, and 25th of each month until December, 2024:
- £435 per person... a 12-night Annapurna Base Camp trek—this tour includes nine days of trekking in total (5-8 hours of trekking per day)
- £1029 per person... a 13-night Everest Base Camp trek—slightly more strenuous, this tour includes nine days of trekking in total (3-9 hours of trekking per day)
- We have also negotiated packages including all meals (excluding drinks) during the trek for £599 per person (Annapurna Base Camp) and £1349 per person (Everest Base Camp)
All tours come with:
- Roundtrip airport transfers and ground transportation per your itinerary
- Accommodation, an English-speaking guide, and a farewell dinner in Kathmandu on the last day of the tour
- The Everest Base Camp Trek also includes domestic airfare and a champagne celebration on arrival at Everest Base Camp
- Prices listed are per person, based on double occupancy; solo travellers can reserve private lodgings on the tour for an additional £198-£239 (payable directly to Prime Himalayas)
More Reasons to Go
- Both tour options start in Kathmandu, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you'll see prayer flags wave above ancient temples, and Buddhist stupas that date back 1,400 years.
- During the Annapurna trek, you'll soak up awe-inspiring views of fish-tailed Machhapuchhare and massive Annapurna itself, find your way through deep bamboo forests, and sink into the welcoming hot springs of Jhinu Dada during your descent.
- En route to Everest, you'll trek through Sagarmatha National Park, home to snow leopards, musk deer and red panda, before visiting traditional Sherpa villages, and finally toasting your arrival at base camp with a glass of champagne.
- Prime Himalayas is rated as Excellent or Very Good by 99% of more than 635 TripAdvisor reviewers.
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Prime Himalayas on +977 985 1057582 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The number of tour spaces available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; early booking is encouraged. Price based on two guests; tours require a minimum of two guests and a maximum of 10-12.
Tour does NOT include: International airfare to or from Kathmandu; personal travel insurance and rescue insurance; Nepal entry visa fee, obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days is approximately £24); drinks, snacks, hot shower, toiletries, and phone/charge during trek; tips for guides and porter (tipping is expected).
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the tour operator's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the tour operator prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Tour Provider Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the tour company. Simply contact the tour company at least 14 days prior to your original travel dates. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the tour company's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Up to 59% off
How to Book
(10 Member Ratings)