£515pp—Verona: 3-night suite stay w/Michelin-starred dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Deep in Valpolicella wine country, just outside of fair Verona, is the 5-star Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amistà—a design hotel that marries Italian charm with world-class modern art. For £515 per person, spend three nights here dining on Michelin-starred Italian fare, relaxing in a marble-accented swimming pool, and admiring more than 150 pieces of artwork from the likes of Jean-Michel Basquiat, Vanessa Beecroft, and Damien Hirst.
Flights are not included, but we found direct return flights from £32*, so you could get a 3-night break including flights from £547 per person.
- £1030 (£515 per person)... stays from 1 October, 2023-1 January, 2024; 16 March-15 June, 2024
- £1285 (£642.50 per person)... stays from 16 June-30 September, 2024
- Three nights' accommodation for two people in a Junior Suite, including daily breakfast
- A 3-course dinner for two people at the Michelin-starred Amistà restaurant (once per stay)
- A welcome drink and a small bottle of red wine in the room on arrival (once per stay)
- Free return shuttle transport to Verona during your stay
- Access to the spa (one hour per person, per day)
- Access to the swimming pool
- Free parking
- You can add extra nights for £275-£359 per room, per night
- A surcharge of 100€ (approximately £85) per room, per night, applies to stays from 29 December, 2023-1 January; 14-17 April, 2024 (payable directly to the hotel)
- Not available on: 18-21 October, 2023; 22-30 April; 7-9, 22, 29 June; 6-8 September, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- Set in the heart of Valpolicella wine country but just a 20-minute drive from Verona, this luxury renaissance villa is perfect for art lovers, romanticists, wine enthusiasts, and opera fans alike—Lake Garda's southern shore can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Dine on Italian food "of the highest standard" (The Daily Telegraph) at the Michelin-starred Amistà restaurant.
- Light-filled Junior Suites feature coffered wood ceilings, individual pieces of art, Verona-marble bathrooms, and exclusive fabrics designed by Mendini.
- Elsewhere in the hotel, you'll find a huge ballroom dominated by a Venetian glass chandelier by Barovier & Tosi, a cocktail bar that showcases work by Peter Halley, acres of manicured gardens, and a spa designed to evoke ancient Pompeii.
- If you can peel yourself away from the hotel for a day, a shuttle bus will be waiting to whisk you off to explore the pastel-coloured piazzas, impressive architecture, and dramatic history of Verona.
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amistà on +39 045 68 55555 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. A tourism tax of 4€ (approximately £3.50) per person (aged 14 and over), per night, applies (payable directly to the hotel).
Occupancy Rules: Price based on two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is three people. Children aged five and under stay free. Children aged 6-11 are an additional 60€ (approximately £52) per night. Extra guests aged 11 and over are an additional 120€ (approximately £102) per night. There are no barrier-free rooms available at the hotel; contact the hotel for more information. Small and medium pets can be accommodated for an additional 30€ (approximately £26) per pet, per night (payable directly to the hotel); contact the hotel for more details.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.