£309pp – 5-star Chiang Mai resort week w/meals & transfers
Why We Love This Deal
Chiang Mai is one of the best cities in the world (according to a recent Travel + Leisure survey) and it's not hard to see why — with spectacular scenery, enticing jungles, mouth-watering street food, and over 300 glittering temples, this cultural hotspot is fast becoming one of Southeast Asia's must-visit destinations. You can now spend a week at the 5-star Cross Chiang Mai Riverside for £618 (£309 per person), and can visit almost anytime until September, 2023.
Flights are not included, but we found indirect return flights from £609*, so you could get a 7-night break including flights from £918 per person.
- This deal is valid from 8 February, 2022-30 September, 2023. A supplement of THB825 (approximately £19) per room, per night, applies to stays from 1 October, 2022-31 January, 2023
- £618 (£309 per person)... seven nights' accommodation in a Garden View Suite for two
- £839 (£419.50 per person)... seven nights' accommodation in a Grand Suite River View for two
- £1415 (£707.50 per person)... seven nights' accommodation in a Pool Suite for two
- You can add extra nights for £89-£200 per room, per night
- Daily breakfast with sparkling wine
- One multi-course Thai dinner for two at the resort's flagship Oxygen Dining Room
- 15% off food and soft drinks (excludes alcohol and room service)
- Early check-in from 12pm and late checkout until 2pm
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Not available on 5-9 November; 24-31 December, 2022; 1-5, 18-23 January, 2023
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Ultra-modern facilities here include a rooftop infinity pool, a luxurious spa, and a fine-dining restaurant with menus curated by Michelin-starred chef Nicolas Isnard
- This 5-star resort has a near-perfect Tripadvisor rating of 99%, and Oyster.com calls it "outstanding"
- If you can peel yourself away from the hotel, hop on the free shuttle and experience the ancient temples and intoxicating bazaars of downtown Chiang Mai
- Your Garden View Suite will feature a private terrace overlooking tropical gardens, or pay £110.50 more per person to stay in a Grand Suite River View, which feature river views and large soaking tubs in the bathrooms
- For an extra special break, opt for a Pool Suite for an additional £398.50 per person — these come with a private plunge pool, outdoor sunbeds, and a two-person soaking tub
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre or hotel experience, and create a memory
Travelzoo Tip: Most flights to Chiang Mai from the UK go via Bangkok, so you could combine this break with a trip to the Thai capital. We have negotiated a deal for overnight stays at the 5-star SO/ Bangkok for £79.
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Cross Chiang Mai Riverside at STAY@crosschiangmairiverside.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Allow up to 72 hours for a response. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund. Combine multiple vouchers for a longer stay. Price based on up to two guests per room. Maximum occupancy is three guests per room (fees for additional guests apply; enquire directly with the hotel for more information).
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Cross Chiang Mai Riverside (at least 14 days prior to arrival). Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.