£319 – Fairytale Czechia town: luxury 2-nt break w/dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Spend two nights at the world-famous 5-star Grandhotel Pupp (which you might recognise from the James Bond film "Casino Royale"), in the fairytale spa town of Kalovy Vary, for £319. You'll also get daily breakfast, a 3-course à la carte dinner, spa access, and can visit any time until June, 2022. Flights aren't included, but we found direct return fares to Prague from £26*, so you could get a 2-night break including flights from £221.50 per person.
- This deal is valid until 30 June, 2022
- Two nights' accommodation in a Riverside Superior Room Front View, with daily breakfast, for two
- Upgrade to a Suite upon arrival (subject to availability)
- A welcome drink each
- One 3-course à la carte dinner for two (once per stay)
- Access to the spa
- Parking and Wi-Fi
- You can add extra nights, including daily breakfast, for £129 (must be purchased as an add-on to extend a 2-night voucher)
- Not available on 28 December, 2021-2 January, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- This luxury hotel is in the pretty Czechia town of Karlovy Vary, which is famous for its numerous thermal springs
- "The granddaddy of them all, this is one of Central Europe's most famous resorts, going back some 200 years" — Fodor's
- The hotel featured as Hotel Splendide in "Casino Royale", and was also the inspiration for Wes Anderson's "The Grand Budapest Hotel"
- Lonely Planet says the "sumptuous" Grandhotel Pupp "oozes old world glamour"
- You'll also have access to the spa, which features an indoor pool with massage beds, a meditation pool with underwater music, a Finnish sauna, a steam room, and an ice fountain
- All rooms feature traditional interiors with ceiling frescoes and crystal chandeliers — yours will also come with views of the Teplá river
- You can partake in a number of outdoor activities in the surrounding area of the resort, including golf, cycling, horse-riding, fishing, and Nordic walking (extra fees apply)
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre or hotel experience, and create a memory
Travelzoo Tip: Prague airport is less than two hours away by RegioJet bus, which costs 6.40€ (approximately £5.50) each way. Or, you can hire a car from approximately £18** per day — this deal includes hotel parking.
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Grandhotel Pupp on +420 778 719 906 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Extra-night vouchers must be purchased as an add-on to extend a 2-night voucher. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Grandhotel Pupp at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. A city tax of CZK21 (approximately 70p) per person, per night, applies (payable directly to the hotel). Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.