£79 – Stay at 'one of the best' 5-star hotels in Bangkok
Why We Love This Deal
Stay at the 5-star SO/ Bangkok, "one of the best" hotels in Bangkok (Time Out), and soak up views of the city's largest park from the rooftop infinity pool after a day of exploring the Thai capital. With this half-price deal, you'll pay £79 and can visit any time until November, 2022. Flights are not included, but we found indirect return flights from £244*.
- This deal is valid until 30 November, 2022
- £79... overnight accommodation in a SO Cozy, including daily breakfast and complimentary mini bar (including snacks and non-alcoholic drinks), for two
- £149... overnight accommodation in a SO Studio, including daily breakfast, complimentary mini bar, and Club Signature access, for two
- £230... three nights' accommodation in a So Cozy, including daily breakfast and complimentary mini bar, for two
- £425... three nights' accommodation in a SO Studio, including daily breakfast, complimentary mini bar, and Club Signature access, for two
- Stays of three nights or longer also include a THB1000 (approximately £22) credit for food and drinks, and a THB1000 credit for the spa
- A supplement of THB2000 (approximately £45) per room, per night, applies to stays from 24-30 December, 2021; 1 January, 2022. A supplement of THB3300 (approximately £75) per room, per night, applies to stays on 31 December, 2021. Supplements payable directly to the hotel.
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- This luxury hotel is next to Lumphini Park (think Thailand's Central Park), as well as some of the city's famous night markets; there's also complimentary tuk tuk service around town
- You may not want to leave, though — on site, you'll find six bars and restaurants (including a chocolate laboratory), a fairytale spa, and a rooftop infinity pool with views of Bangkok's skyline and the park
- This "trendy, outrageously fashionable lifestyle hotel" is "in a league of its own in Bangkok" (The Daily Telegraph)
- Rooms (which are themed on the four elements) feature floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city and spa-like tubs in the bathrooms; SO Studios also include access to the hotel's ultra-exclusive 25th-floor lounge
- "Design buffs will drool when they come face to face with the ever-impressive SO Sofitel" — Fodors
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre or hotel experience, and create a memory
Travelzoo Tip: Combine this with a trip to Khao Lak (we've got a deal for a week at a deluxe resort for £99 per person), or Chiang Mai (check out this deal for a week at the 5-star Cross Chiang Mai Riverside for £309 per person).
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email SO/ Bangkok at H6835email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability. We recommend making a reservation as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions.
Occupancy rules: Occupancy rules: Rate is valid for two people; maximum occupancy is three guests from the same household. Children aged 0-5 years are free of charge. Children aged 12 and under are an extra THB500 (approximately £11) with existing bedding, including breakfast. If an extra bed is required, it is THB2000 (approximately £45) per night, inclusive of breakfast and tax. All additional fees are payable directly to the hotel.
Cancellation and other policies: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with SO/ Bangkok at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.