£739pp – Deluxe 6-nt Dubai tour w/Burj Khalifa, save 50%
Why We Love This Deal
Dubai is a city of superlatives, with the world's most luxurious hotels, tallest skyscraper, and largest shopping mall — but there's more to this sprawling metropolis than just glittering skylines. You can now discover the City of Gold with this half-price six-night tour from Luxury Holidays Nepal, which is now £1498 (£739 per person) and valid for travel until March, 2024. Flights are not included, but we found direct return flights from £298*, so you could get a tour with flights from £1037 per person.
- This deal is valid until 20 March, 2024 (see below for specific tour dates)
- £1478 (£739 per person)... six nights' accommodation for two people at your choice of one of the following hotels: Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Suites (Deluxe Suite), Millennium Place Barsha (Deluxe Room), or Al Seef Heritage Hotel Dubai (Heritage Room)
- Daily breakfast for two
- Guided Dubai city tour, including the Dubai Frame
- Desert safari in a 4x4 vehicle with barbecue dinner
- Dhow cruise on the marina with dinner
- Dubai Miracle Garden (on display from November to March only)
- Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Aquarium, and Underwater Zoo tour
- Expo 2020 Dubai (only including with tours departing before 25 March, 2022)
- Private ground transportation in air-conditioned vehicles for the duration of the tour
- Roundtrip private airport transfers
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary (excludes optional sightseeing)
- Click here for a detailed itinerary
Tours depart on:
- 2021: 1, 12 December
- 2022: 10, 20 January; 1, 12, 20 February; 1, 12, 25 March; 10 April; 15 May; 12 June; 10 July; 15 August; 20 September; 10, 25 October; 5, 20 November; 1, 12 December
- 2023: 10, 20 January; 2, 15 February; 1, 15 March; 10 April; 10 May; 15 June; 10 July; 20 August; 15 September; 15 October; 10, 20 November; 1, 12 December
- 2024: 8, 20 January; 5, 18 February; 10, 20 March
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- This deal saves 50% on the usual cost of this jam-packed tour
- You can choose to stay in the Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Suites (featuring beautiful city views and an outdoor pool), the Millennium Place Barsha (which has four restaurants and an outdoor pool), or the Al Seef Heritage Hotel Dubai (one of the best hotels in the Middle East, according to Fodor's Travel)
- The tour is brimming with exciting things to do, from a safari and a barbecue in the city's surrounding desert landscape, to a visit to the top of the the iconic Burj Khalifa, where you can soak up incredible views of Dubai and beyond
- You'll also get to enjoy dinner aboard a cruise with a backdrop of Dubai Marina, visit the largest frame in the world, and shop until you drop at the extraordinary Dubai Mall
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre or hotel experience, and create a memory
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Luxury Holidays Nepal at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your tour. Reservations are subject to availability. Book at least 60 days in advance to secure your desired travel dates. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Luxury Holidays Nepal at least 30 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Tour does NOT include: International airfare to or from Dubai; personal travel insurance; personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.; meals and services other than those mentioned in the itinerary; early check-in and late checkout at hotels, if not mentioned in the itinerary; any other expenses which are not mentioned in the itinerary; Dubai entry visa, which UK passport holders will receive on arrival at Dubai International Airport (no charges apply).