£359pp – Tenerife: 7-night all-inc 4-star stay, save 63%
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 63% on the usual cost of an all-inclusive week at a deluxe resort in Tenerife, steps away from the golden beaches of Playa de las Americas. For £718 (£359 per person), you'll get seven nights at the 4-star Hotel La Siesta Tenerife, including all of your meals and drinks, and can travel from July this year until April next year. Flights are not included, but we found direct return flights from £44*, so you could get a 7-night break including flights from £403 per person.
- £718 for two (£359 per person)... until 15 July; 1 September-31 October; 1-22 December 2021; 1-30 April, 2022
- £970 for two (£485 per person)... 16 July-31 August; 1-30 November, 2021; 3 January-31 March, 2022
- You can add extra nights for £105-£139; extra-night vouchers must be purchased as an add-on to extend a 7-night voucher
- Seven nights' accommodation in a Club Alexandre room, with views over the gardens and pools from the private balcony
- All-inclusive board, covering breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks at set times, and select alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Daily access to the spa (treatments are chargeable)
- Note: due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The hotel's two outdoor pools are heated November-March, when daytime temperatures in Playa de las Américas range from 22-25°C, and there are plenty of loungers and parasols in the garden and on several sundecks
- Travelzoo members get daily access to the indoor pool at the spa that has a sauna, a steam bath, a Jacuzzi, and a beauty and massage salon (treatments are chargeable)
- The El Drago Restaurant is the property's main dining hub that serves international cuisine in buffet style, and has regular theme nights every week. El Bohío is a casual snack bar next to the outdoor pools, and a wide range of drinks are served under the thatched roof of La Palapa Bar and in the Lounge Bar — your all-inclusive package covers all venues 7am-11:30pm every day
- You'll stay in a Club Alexandre room with a furnished private balcony and views over the pools in the subtropical garden. It also has tea- and coffee-making facilities. Wi-Fi is free
- The lively resort centre and sandy beaches of Playa de las Américas are a short stroll away. Tenerife is the "striking grande dame" of the Canaries, says Lonely Planet, and is an "island of extraordinary beauty" that's worth exploring. The Teide National Park is about 40 minutes away by car, while the capital, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, can be reached in an hour. The charming old town of San Cristóbal de La Laguna, and scenic walking trails in the Anaga Mountains, are 60-90 minutes' drive from the hotel
How to get there: It takes about 20 minutes to get to the hotel from Tenerife South Airport by a private vehicle. A taxi costs about 30€ (approximately £26) each way. The hotel can also help with transfers; enquire fares on reservation.
Occupancy rules and child policy: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is three adults, or two adults and two children under 12, per room. Must be requested and confirmed with hotel on reservation. Following supplements are payable direct to the hotel:
- 45€ (approximately £39) per night, per third adult, or 25€ (approximately £22) per night, per child under 12… until 15 July; 1 September-31 October; 1-22 December 2021; 1-30 April, 2022
- 55€ (approximately £48) per night, per third adult, or 35€ (approximately £31) per night, per child under 12… 16 July-31 August; 1-30 November, 2021; 3 January-31 March, 2022
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply) to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions; extra-night vouchers must be used with a 7-night voucher. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Hotel La Siesta Tenerife at least five days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.