£239 – Spain: 2-night luxury wine estate break, 54% off
Why We Love This Deal
For £239, you can escape to Spain's Duero wine region for two nights at one of the best wine resorts in the world (according to Condé Nast Traveller) with this deal from the 5-star Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Organic Farm. You'll save up to 54% on the usual cost of this offer, which is packed with tasty extras including a bottle of wine on arrival and a cellar visit with tastings. Flights are not included, but we found direct return flights to Madrid (which is a 2-and-a-half-hour drive from the hotel) for £32*, so you could get a 2-night break including flights from £271 per person.
- This deal is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays from 20 June until 31 October, 2022. A supplement of 20€ (approximately £17) per room, per night, applies to Friday and Saturday stays (payable directly to the hotel)
- Two nights' accommodation in a Camara Room, with daily breakfast, for two
- A welcome drink each
- One bottle of wine in the room on arrival
- A cellar visit including a wine-tasting session for two (two tastings of red wines and one tasting of white wine each)
- You can add extra nights for £119 (must be purchased as an add-on to extend a 2-night voucher)
- Not available on 25-26 June; 10, 17 July; 13, 20-21, 28 August; 2, 4, 9, 16, 23, 28 September; 7-9, 22 October; 24 December, 2021-2 January, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- This former monastery, which overlooks the River Tormes in Salamanca, is nominated for Europe's Leading Wine Region Hotel at this year's World Travel Awards
- Spend your days dining at the two farm-to-table restaurants, relaxing in the "ultra luxe" (Condé Nast Traveller) vinotherapy spa, admiring 16th-century art in the ancient chapel, or tasting tipples in the 1450-barrel wine cellar
- There's also an organic farm that produces cheese, olive oil, and cured ham, and a lush, leafy courtyard that hosts outdoor movie nights in the summer
- "There's something magical about Salamanca", says Lonely Planet — you can reach the city's UNESCO-listed Old Town in 15 minutes by car (the hotel can also arrange tours for an extra fee)
- The Daily Telegraph says this 5-star estate is one of the world's "most amazing monastery hotels"
- Camara Rooms are traditional and rustic, with cocoa-coloured tiled bathrooms and river views
Travelzoo Tip: Combine this with a trip to Madrid — we've negotiated up to 53% off overnight stays at the 4-star Pavilions Madrid. Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Organic Farm is a 2-and-a-half-hour drive from the city centre — you can hire a car for approximately £30** per day.
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Organic Farm at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Extra-night vouchers must be purchased as an add-on to extend a 2-night voucher. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Hacienda Zorita Wine Hotel & Organic Farm at least five days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.