£85pp – Tuscany: 3-night deluxe getaway w/meals & perks
Why We Love This Deal
Pistoia is an enchanting Renaissance town in "an uncrowded corner of Tuscany that is rich in history and culture", says Lonely Planet. Snap up a fully refundable offer for £170 for two (£85 per person), which includes three nights' deluxe accommodation with daily breakfast, a 4-course dinner, and an admission ticket to a subterranean museum in the city centre. You can visit almost any time until June, 2022. Flights are excluded, but we found nonstop return fares from £47*, so you could get a 3-night getaway including flights from £132 per person. Car rental is available from approximately £25 per day, per vehicle (depending on travel dates, service provider, vehicle type, and hire package).
- Three nights' stay until 1, June, 2022, at the 4-star Grand Hotel Villa Cappugi (flights and other transportation are excluded)
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Room that has a private balcony with views over the hills or the garden and the pool, and Wi-Fi
- Daily breakfast
- One 4-course set-menu dinner per person, per stay, at the at the hotel's Collegigliato Restaurant (drinks excluded)
- Mini bar restocked daily
- One admission ticket to the Pistoia Sotterranea museum, just over 20 minutes' walk from the hotel in the historic town centre, per person, per stay
- Extend your stay with an extra night for £59 per room, per night; extra-night voucher(s) must be used with a 3-night voucher
- A tourism tax of 2€ (approximately £1.70) per person, per night, is payable direct to the hotel
- Not available on 22-23, 31 July; 8, 10-12, 19-20, 22-23, 27-29 September; 8-9, 13 October; 31 December, 2021
- Note: due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Surrounded by tall cedars, olive trees, and vineyards, the deluxe Grand Hotel Villa Cappugi is a pleasant 20-minute stroll from the cobbled streets, charming piazzas, and Medieval palazzos in Pistoia's historic centre
- Lounge around the large outdoor pool (weather permitting; late April-early October) in the garden, or play tennis on one of the two courts
- You can visit the plush Grotta Giusti Spa housed in an elegant 19th-century villa in the rolling Tuscan countryside — it is a 30-minute drive from the property and has natural thermal cave pools, and offers a wide variety of beauty and massage treatments for an extra charge
- Tuscany is a treasure trove of genteel Italian landscapes, Renaissance art, and delicious cuisine and wine. Visit the postcard-perfect walled city of Lucca, follow the footsteps of the Medici family in Florence, admire the Leaning Tower of Pisa, stroll along the elegant seafront promenade in Viareggio, or sample wine in the Chianti hills — day trip options abound, and these destinations are 35-60 minutes from the hotel by car
How to get there: A one-way private taxi ride from Pisa International Airport takes about 45 minutes and costs from 140€ (approximately £120) per vehicle. Alternatively, contact the hotel to arrange door-to-door transfers for a fee.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply) or call +39 0573 450297 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Extra-night vouchers must be used with a 3-night voucher. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Grand Hotel Villa Cappugi at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Occupancy rules: Rate is for single or double occupancy. Maximum two adults per room.