£139 – 2-nt Budapest stay at 4-star hotel w/perks, save 46%
Why We Love This Deal
The Hungarian capital, Budapest, "has something for everyone", says Lonely Planet, "from dramatic history and flamboyant architecture to healing thermal waters and a nightlife that is unrivalled in Central Europe". A fully refundable 2-night stay in a recently opened 4-star hotel is now £139 for two (£69.50 per person). This offer saves up to 46% on direct rates, and includes daily breakfast, free access to the city's public transport, and a cup of coffee to go. You can travel almost any time between May, 2021, and March, 2022. Flights are not included but we found nonstop return fares from £51*, so you could get a 2-night break including flights from £120.50 per person.
- £139 for two (£69.50 per person)... 2-night stay between 17 May, 2021-31 March, 2022, at the 4-star IntercityHotel Budapest, in a Superior Plus Double Room or a Superior Plus Twin Room
- A seasonal supplement of 6€ (approximately £5) per room, per night, is payable direct to the hotel for stays 1 September-31 October, 2021
All stays come with:
- Daily breakfast
- A FreeCityTicket per person, per stay, valid on Budapest public transport (metro, bus, tram) for 48 hours from first use
- A bottle of water in the room on arrival, and a cup of takeaway coffee per person, per stay
- Extend your stay with an extra night for £69 for two (£34.50 per person); extra-night vouchers must be used with a 2-night voucher
- Not available on 14-15, 18-19, 22-23, 26-27 June; 30-31 July; 1 August; 5-12 September; 30-31 December, 2021; 1 January, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- IntercityHotel Budapest is a 4-star property designed by Italian architect Matteo Thun that's right in front of Keleti railway station, a major transport hub. Various metro lines, buses, and trams are right on the doorstep, which Travelzoo members can use for no extra charge with the 48-hour FreeCityTicket included in this deal
- You'll stay in a soundproofed 21-square-metre Superior Plus Room that looks out on the quiet courtyard from one of the higher floors of the hotel. The room has tea- and coffee-making facilities, and high-speed Wi-Fi is free throughout
- Start your day with a hearty breakfast, which includes a hot and cold buffet. You'll also get a bottle of water in the room on arrival, plus a coffee to go during your stay
- Arena Mall, the largest shopping plaza in Budapest, is a 5-minute stroll away. Dohány Street synagogue is an important historic and religious monument that's a 20-minute walk from the hotel. The designer boutiques and neo-Renaissance mansions along the grand Andrassy Boulevard, the pedestrianised Danube bank, and the impressive Hungarian parliament building are within 10-15 minutes by public transport. Cross the 19th-century Chain Bridge to the Buda side, and climb Castle Hill to take in stunning views from Fisherman's Bastion.
How to get there: This is a hotel-only offer, flights and other transportation are excluded. Contact the hotel to check fares and arrange airport transfers from Budapest Airport. Alternatively, you can get a one-way door-to-door shared shuttle for HUF4900 (approximately £12) per person, at the miniBUD Airport Shuttle Services counter inside the arrival hall; a roundtrip ticket costs HUF8800 (approximately £22) per person. Authorised private yellow cabs are available at the Főtaxi counter just outside the arrival hall. A one-way journey costs about HUF12,000 (approximately £29) per vehicle accommodating two passengers. It takes about 30 minutes to get to the hotel by private taxi.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply) or call +36 1 279 9000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Extra-night vouchers must be used with a 2-night voucher. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with IntercityHotel Budapest at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Occupancy Rules and Child Policy: Rate is for single or double occupancy. One child under 12 stays for free in existing bedding in a Superior Plus Double or Superior Plus Twin Room. Maximum three adults, or two adults and two children under 12 can stay in an upgraded Family Room, incurring an extra 30€ (approximately £27) per person, per night, payable direct to the hotel (for the third adult in an extra bed, or one of the children in an extra bed; the second child sharing bed with parents stays free). Must be requested and confirmed with hotel on reservation.