£1045pp – Luxury 5-nt Maldives all-inclusive stay, save 52%
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to the "most glamorous" (Forbes) resort in the Maldives for an unrestricted all-inclusive break including premium drinks and meals at the eight onsite restaurants — and save up to 52% on the usual cost. For £2090 (£1045 per person), you'll spend five nights in a Beach Villa at the 5-star Dhigali Maldives — or you can upgrade to an overwater villa for just £34.50 more per person. Flights and transfers are not included, but you could get a 5-night all-inclusive break including flights (we found 1-stop return fares from £488) and transfers (approximately £326 per person) from £1859 per person.
- This deal is valid until 20 December, 2021; 12 January-31 October, 2022. A surcharge of US$150 (approximately £108) per villa, per night, applies to stays from 12 January-31 March, 2022 (payable directly to the resort)
- £2090 (£1045 per person)... five nights' accommodation in a Beach Villa for two
- £2159 (£1079.50 per person)... five nights' accommodation in a Water Villa for two
- £2879 (£1439.50 per person)... five nights' accommodation in a Lagoon Villa with Pool for two
- You can add extra nights for £419-£575
All stays include:
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner, served at Capers buffet restaurant
- Dining in all specialty restaurants (advanced reservations required)
- Unlimited selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including premium wines, beers, and branded spirits in all onsite restaurants and bars
- Use of snorkelling equipment and non-motorised watersports (excluding catamaran and wind-surfing rentals)
- Premium in-room mini bar stocked with selected beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks, Dhigali water, and snacks (replenished once per day)
- One glass-bottom boat excursion and one dolphin cruise per stay
- Bonus: If you're celebrating a birthday or anniversary, you'll also receive a complimentary cake and bed decoration (proof of occasion must be provided to enjoy this add-on)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- This luxury hideaway is on a private Maldivian island encircled by white sand beaches and coral reefs teeming with manta rays, lion fish, and turtles
- At the resort, you'll find eight "deliciously decadent" (Forbes) restaurants and bars ranging from a wood-fired pizzeria to an upscale Asian restaurant; we recommend grabbing a sunset cocktail at the birds'-nest style Haali Bar
- Spend your days relaxing by one of the three beachfront infinity pools or at the tropical spa — for more active guests, there's a watersports centre, a diving school, and a fitness centre
- Spacious Beach Villas feature indoor/outdoor soaking tubs and showers; they're also ideal for families, and accommodate up to four guests (something we rarely see at resorts in the Maldives)
- For an extra £34.50 per person, stay in a Water Villa and sink into the turquoise waters of the lagoon directly from your private sundeck
- Alternatively, make your stay extra special by upgrading to a Lagoon Villa with Pool for an extra £394.50 per person — these overwater villas feature a private plunge pool, a sprawling deck with a lavish open bathroom, and majestic views of the Indian Ocean
Travelzoo Tip: This offer is one of the best offers we've seen for the Maldives in a long time, but you'll need to be quick — the deal ends on 12 May, 2021.
Transfer information: Transfers are not included. Return seaplane transfers and domestic flight transfers are US$455 (approximately £326) per adult and US$245 (approximately £176) for children aged 2-11. Infants (aged 0-1) fly free of charge. Domestic flights and seaplane transfers are arranged by a third party vendor through the resort. The type of transfer is based on international flight arrival and departure times. Seaplane transfers are arranged for arrivals between 6am-3pm and departures from 9am-6pm. Domestic flight transfers are arranged for arrivals after 3pm and departures after 7pm. The approximate waiting time for transfers to and from the resort is up to three hours.
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the resort directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund. A green tax of US$6 (approximately £4) per person, per night, applies (payable directly to the resort). Combine multiple vouchers to extend your stay. Extra-night vouchers must be purchased as an add-on to extend a 5-night voucher.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Dhigali Maldives (at least 14 days prior to arrival). Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Occupancy rules: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is four adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old. Extra adults are US$290 (approximately £208) per person, per night, on the same all-inclusive plan, with extra bed and tax included, payable directly to the hotel.
Child policy: Children aged four and under stay free in existing bedding with meals included; children aged 5-11 are an additional US$150 (approximately £108) per room, per night, on the same all-inclusive plan, with extra bed and tax included, payable directly to the hotel. Extra bed requests must be made in advance. Green tax is not included for all extra guests. The resort recommends that guests under 18 years of age do not stay in the overwater room categories. If a guest under the age of 18 stays in an overwater room, a parent or guardian will be required to sign a disclaimer when checking in. Guests below 18 years of age staying in an overwater room must share the room with a minimum of one adult over 18 years of age.