£949pp – Fiji: 9-nt island getaway w/meals & perks, 52% off
Why We Love This Deal
Fiji's Mamanuca islands "tick every box, with brochure-blue seas and beaches so brilliant they're Hollywood celebrities unto themselves", says Lonely Planet. This fully refundable, better-than-half-price offer includes deluxe accommodation with stunning views over Pacific sunsets at an adults-only hideaway, with meals and spa treatments, plus select sports and activities all as part of the deal. A 9-night stay starts from £1898 for two (£949 per person) and saves up to 52% on direct rates. You can visit (flights are excluded) at any time between May, 2021, and May, 2023, so you have two years to make this trip.
- 9-night stay at the 4-star deluxe Lomani Island Resort, between 17 May, 2021-31 May, 2023:
- £1898 for two (£949 per person)... Deluxe Suite: these rooms are in 2-storey buildings dotted around the grounds, and offer views of the ocean through the gardens from their furnished private terraces or balconies
- £2798 for two (£1399 per person)... Beachfront Pool Bure: these detached villas are only steps from the white-sand beach, and come with a private plunge pool on the furnished deck
- Travelzoo members get the following perks:
- Daily breakfast and 3-course dinner at the hotel's Flame Tree Restaurant
- A 3-course romantic beachfront dinner under the stars (on request; once per stay)
- 2-for-1 offer on cocktails at the hotel's Lomani Bar (once per day, per room)
- Chocolate, cookies, and a bottle of wine in the room on arrival
- Two 60-minute massages or beauty therapies, and a 15-minute foot massage per person, per stay, at the hotel's Lomani Spa (reservation required)
- Daily laundry service (wash and fold; two garments per room, per day)
- Wi-Fi access for two devices per room
- Use of bicycles, kayaks, glass-bottom kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, windsurf boards, and snorkelling equipment (subject to availability)
- Snorkelling excursion to the outer reef (daily), dolphin safari by boat (once a week), guided tour to a nearby village (once a week), guided tour of Malolo Lailai island (once a week), traditional Fijian basket weaving and coconut husking (per activity schedule), sarong-tying lesson and kava ceremony (per activity schedule), and manager's cocktail party (every Wednesday). Activities operate according to weather and tide conditions. To reserve your place, contact the activities team while at the hotel
- An extra night is £215 per room, per night, in a Deluxe Suite, and £310 per room, per night, in a Beachfront Pool Bure. Extra-night vouchers must be used with a 9-night voucher
- This is an adults-only property, the minimum check-in age is 18 years. Stays must be completed 31 May, 2023
- Note: due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- A South Pacific idyll awaits at the 4-star deluxe Lomani Island Resort, an adults-only hotel with "friendly staff" and an "intimate setting" (Frommer's) in fragrant gardens bursting with bougainvillea, frangipani, and hibiscus along a sparkling lagoon, facing awe-inspiring sunsets beyond the reef
- Relax at the 35-metre pool, wind down at the spa (Travelzoo members get two 60-minute massages or beauty therapies, and a 15-minute foot massage, during their stay), and try Fijian and international cuisine as you dine al fresco at the hotel's Flame Tree Restaurant (daily breakfast and dinner are included)
- Active guests can bike through coconut plantations, use kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, and snorkelling equipment for no extra charge; go on a boat excursion with a chance to spot wild dolphins in their natural habitat; or learn about local traditions in a nearby village on a guided tour — all are part of this package
- 70-square-metre Deluxe Suites are in 2-storey buildings dotted around the gardens, and have private balconies or terraces facing the lagoon through lush greenery. Space and privacy are guaranteed in a Beachfront Pool Bure (available for a supplement); as the name suggests, this detached villa is steps from the white sands and the ocean, and comes with a private plunge pool on the wooden deck, furnished with loungers and an outdoor seating area.
Travelzoo Tip: We found indirect return flights to Nadi from £956 per person*, which means you could get a 9-night holiday including flights from £1905 per person.
How to get there: This is a hotel-only offer, flights and other transportation are excluded. Malolo Lailai island is part of Fiji's Mamanuca archipelago, just west of the main island Viti Levu where Nadi Airport is located. Door-to-door land and speedboat transfers to the resort cost from FJ$180 (approximately £65) per person, return, and take about 60 minutes each way. Helicopter and seaplane transfers are also available for an extra charge. Contact the hotel with your flight details for further information, and to arrange your transfer booking prior to your arrival.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply). Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Extra-night vouchers must be used with a 9-night voucher. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Lomani Island Resort at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Occupancy Rules and Child Policy: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is three adults in a Deluxe Suite, or two adults in a Beachfront Pool Bure. Third adult is FJ$155 (approximately £55) per night, payable direct to the hotel, including an extra rollaway bed, breakfast and dinner, and tax. Must be requested and confirmed with hotel on reservation. This is an adults-only hotel, the minimum check-in age is 18.