£69 – 'Sublime' 5-star Bangkok stay into Dec, 2022, 54% off
Why We Love This Deal
The 5-star Banyan Tree Bangkok is "a sanctuary of the senses and an oasis in the city", where the "service is sublime, the spa is to-die-for, the restaurants are savory, and the bar scene is epic", says Fodor's. For £69, you can stay at this luxury resort, which is also home to "Bangkok's best rooftop bar" (Condé Nast Traveller), and save up to 54% on the usual cost.
Flights are not included, but Jack's Flight Club has found 1-stop return flights to Bangkok from £384*, so you could get a 7-night break including flights from £625.50 per person.
- £69... overnight accommodation for two in a Horizon Room
- £105... overnight accommodation for two in a Serenity Club with Club Lounge access
- £359... overnight accommodation for two in a two-storey Presidential Suite with Club Lounge access
All packages include:
- Daily breakfast for two
- THB1000 (approximately £24) food and beverage credit, once per stay
- THB1000 (approximately £24) spa credit, once per stay
Club Lounge access (for Serenity Club and Presidential Suite stays) includes:
- Registration and express checkout at the Club Lounge (during operating hours)
- Welcome herbal drinks
- Daily breakfast at the Club Lounge 7-11am or daily breakfast at Romsai with sparkling wine 6-10:45am
- Beverages (soft drinks, coffee, and tea) and light snacks from 7am-8pm
- Free-flowing local beer from 10am-8pm
- Happy hour and canapés from 5:30-7:30pm
- Complimentary laundry or pressing (up to two pieces per day)
- Multiple vouchers can be combined for longer stays, subject to restrictions
- Not available on 23 December, 2021-2 January, 2022.
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- This hotel was named one of the Top Hotels in Bangkok at the Condé Nast Traveller Readers' Choice Awards 2017, 2018, and 2019
- You'll experience "sumptuous Thai elegance, excellent service, and all the amenities one might expect from a five-star hotel" (The Daily Telegraph) at Banyan Tree Bangkok
- Rooms come with two flat-screen TVs, aromatherapy burners, separate living areas, and marble bathrooms with free-standing tubs and rain showers, and are on floors 15 to 58, guaranteeing you a great view no matter which room type you choose
- For an extra special stay, opt for the Presidential Suite — a two-storey suite with panoramic windows, an entertainment area, and a complimentary mini bar
- The rooftop Moon Bar is the hotel's "crown jewel", which offers "endless views of the city" and an "incredible Asian fusion menu", says Fodor's
- This "sky-high luxury retreat" also has a swimming pool on the 21st floor, which is "a special place to be when the sun begins to set on the hotel’s surrounding skyscrapers", says Forbes Travel Guide
Travelzoo Tip: For an extra £18.50 per person, you can upgrade to a Serenity Club Room and get access to the hotel's Club Lounge, which comes with free-flowing local beer, daily canapés and snacks, and complimentary laundry service.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Banyan Tree Bangkok at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is three adults or two adults and one child (aged 0-12). Third adult is THB1600 (approximately £39) per room, per night, with breakfast only, payable direct to hotel.
Child Policy: Children aged 2-12 are THB440 (approximately £11) per room, per night, with existing bedding and breakfast; additional bedding limited to one bed per room is provided for free if needed. Children under two stay for free with existing bedding