£729pp – Award-winning 5-star Maldives resort week, 54% off
Why We Love This Deal
If sensational beaches and tropical bliss are at the top of your list for your next getaway, look no further than this better-than-half-price offer from the 5-star Fushifaru Maldives, a luxury private island retreat that was named the Maldives' Leading Beach Resort at the World Travel Awards 2019. A 7-night stay would usually set you back more than £3000, but with this offer you pay £1458 (£729 per person) and save up to 54% on the usual cost. You'll get lots of extra perks like daily breakfast and a private overwater dinner — and have until December, 2022, to visit. Flights and transfers are not included, but we found 1-stop return flights to Malé from £570*, and transfers are from £335 per person, so you could get a week-long break including flights and transfers from £1634 per person.
- £1458 (£729 per person)... seven nights' accommodation in a 1000-square-foot Beach Villa Sunset, with a soaking tub in a private outdoor garden and a furnished veranda offering direct beach access
- £2050 (£1025 per person)... seven nights' accommodation in an Jacuzzi Water Villa — these feature hot tubs, hammocks, and daybeds on private decks over the ocean, plus a bonus US$200 (approximately £145) resort credit for food, beverages, and spa services
- Daily breakfast at Korakali Restaurant on site
- An overwater lunch or dinner for two — you'll eat on the secluded Handhu platform, which overlooks the Indian Ocean from the end of the dock (once per stay, excludes drinks)
- Use of snorkelling equipment and non-motorised watersports (canoe, stand-up paddleboard, and paddle boat)
- Entry to the Koko Kids Club (for children aged 4-11) with indoor and outdoor play areas
- Weekly group yoga class
You can customise your stay by purchasing add-on vouchers:
- £699 (£349.50 per person)... half-board upgrade: in addition to breakfast, receive daily dinner for two guests at Korakali Restaurant
- £1015 (£507.70 per person)... full-board upgrade: receive daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two guests at Korakali Restaurant
- £1089 (£544.50 per person)... a romantic Sleep Under the Stars experience for two, including a private night on the beach with food, drink, and butler service
- A supplement of US$100 per villa, per night, applies to stays from 10 January-28 February, 2022, payable directly to the hotel
- Not available 24 December, 2021-9 January, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The Sleep Under The Stars experience and the half- and full-board upgrades do not add extra nights to your stay must be used in conjunction with a 7-night voucher.
Why We Love It
- This award-winning resort is once again nominated for the Maldives' Leading Beach Resort at this year's World Travel Awards
- It earns rave reviews from past guests, too — 98% of more than 600 Tripadvisor reviewers say it is excellent or very good
- The reefs surrounding the private island are populated by shoals of confetti-coloured fish — don your snorkelling gear and head out to spot clownfish, triggerfish, parrotfish, and trumpet fish
- Large pods of bottlenose and spinner dolphins swing by at sunrise and sunset most days — you can watch them from the deck of your private veranda
- Onsite activities range from watersports and tennis to cooking and cocktail-making classes, as well as sunset cruises and diving sessions at three surrounding reefs (additional fees may apply)
- There are five bars and restaurants, as well as specialty dining options — the real standout is the seafood from Raakani Grill, which was named the Best Luxury Beachside Restaurant in the Indian Ocean at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards 2020
- The Evening Standard praises the "authentic Maldivian experience" at this "beautiful" resort
- For an £296 per person, upgrade to a Jacuzzi Water Villa, where you can step straight from your overwater deck into the Indian Ocean
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The Sleep Under The Stars experience and the half- and full-board upgrades do not add extra nights to your stay and must be used in conjunction with a 7-night voucher. The Handhu platform lunch or dinner experience is subject to prevailing weather. Pre-booking is recommended due to limited availability. Should this experience be unavailable throughout your stay, a replacement meal of equal value will be provided at the discretion of the resort. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund. Flights are not included.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Fushifaru Maldives at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Occupancy rules: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old. Third adult is US$126 (approximately £92) per room, per night, including breakfast, extra bed, and tax, payable direct to hotel.
Child policy: Children aged 0-11 stay free in existing bedding or with an extra bed, inclusive of breakfast; a US$6 (approximately £4.50) green tax per person, per night, applies, payable direct to hotel. Extra bed request must be made in advance.
Transfers: Roundtrip seaplane transfers are US$460 (approximately £335) per adult and US$276 (approximately £200) for children (aged 2-11) in 2021. In 2022, transfers are US$470 (approximately £342) per adult and US$282 (approximately £205) for children (aged 2-11). Infants (aged 0-1) fly free of charge. The resort is approximately 40 minutes away from Malé Airport by seaplane.