£579pp – Zanzibar: all-inclusive week, into 2022, 56% off
Why We Love This Deal
Brilliantly white sands, traditional dhows floating dreamily on sparkling blue waters, and a fascinating history tied to the Silk Road are just some of what makes Zanzibar a captivating destination that will "make your jaw drop" (Fodor's). For £1158 (£579 per person), you can head to this exotic paradise off the coast of Tanzania for an all-inclusive week at the Sea Cliff Resort, a 5-star hotel with "some of the best" (Oyster.com) facilities (including the only golf course) on the island — and save up to 56% on the usual cost. What's more, you have until December, 2022, to visit. Flights are not included, but we found 1-stop return flights from £406*, so you could get a 7-night break including flights from £985 per person.
- Seven nights' accommodation in a Superior Room for two
- All-inclusive board
- You can add extra nights for £159
- It's £869 for a 7-night stay with all-inclusive board for solo travellers, and £129 for extra nights
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer stays
- Not available on 22 December, 2021-3 January, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- There's loads to do at this luxury resort, such as two infinity pools overlooking the ocean, Zanzibar's only golf course, and a spa
- Spend your days exploring the spice-scented alleys of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town (40 minutes' drive away), or visit the Jozani forest to see the Zanzibar red colobus monkey — you can book excursions directly with the hotel
- The resort's main restaurant offers al fresco dining and live music, and the more casual Kobe restaurant serves pizzas and wraps by the pool — there are also three bars, including one at the end of the jetty, where you can enjoy cocktails while gazing out over the Indian Ocean
- Superior Rooms feature furnished balconies with "spectacular ocean views" (Oyster.com)
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel directly at email@example.com or call +255 767 702 247 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Sea Cliff Resort (at least 10 days prior to arrival). Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Other policies: One-night vouchers must be purchased as an add-on to extend a 7-night stay. A city tax of 1€ (approximately 85p) per person, per night, applies (payable directly to the resort).